PDA

View Full Version : Freedom (no, not the member)

Pablo
04-15-2005, 11:10 AM
I just got my driver's license today. Hell yeah.

Um, this topic doesn't really have much else to it. Just wanted to celebrate :)

SixTen
04-15-2005, 11:11 AM
The sidewalks will never be safe again...

Haha, congratulations!

EWild
04-15-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm almost 17, and I'm thinking about getting my permit...

Jigglysaint
04-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Don't scare us like that!

ShadowTiger
04-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Dude, Pablo, that's awesome!!! Tell us about it. :) Anything interesting happen during / before / after the test? :D

mikeron
04-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Now you can enjoy the cost of insurance, gasoline, maintainence, and explore the wonders of sitting in traffic. ;)

Archibaldo
04-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Congratulations, your threat level has increased ten fold!

Pablo
04-16-2005, 12:15 AM
Dude, Pablo, that's awesome!!! Tell us about it. :) Anything interesting happen during / before / after the test? :D Let's see, I got there half an hour before the place opened and still had to wait nearly an hour before taking the test. The DMV are a bunch of assholes. In back, waiting in a line of cars for the testing guy, I hit the gas instead of the brake and nearly cruised into the little old lady in front of me. Always fun. I passed the test on my first try. And that's about it. For those of you who have not yet taken the test, it is really easy. I had to drive around the block and back up a couple of times.

Now you can enjoy the cost of insurance, gasoline, maintainence, and explore the wonders of sitting in traffic. ;) Thankfully my parents are picking up insurance, because there's no way I'd be able to afford it otherwise, and I have to drive to school daily so I absolutely have to have a car. But the other costs are keeping me up at night :O

Lilith
04-16-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm 18 and I think cars are shit. Have fun with your pathetic bastardly car.