PDA

View Full Version : Is this an error?

Beldaran
04-13-2005, 05:51 PM
I am trying to beat the 2nd Quest, and after a great deal of wandering around, finally looked on Gamefaqs to see where Level 6 is located. It says that it is in the far west side of the graveyard. You have to push one of the tombstones to get to it.

http://www.forrestkyle.com/zelda/level6.jpg

So I can't push the tombstone. What's the deal? Did the makers put level 6 somewhere else to be funny? Is this is a bug? What's up?

*b*
04-13-2005, 06:19 PM
do you have the bracelet? you probably need it to push the grave. it might also be pushable from a certain direction

cmupimp1202
04-13-2005, 06:42 PM
this is no error, no do u need a braclet. i have betten 2 quest. what you need to do is play your flute in the right grave yard area and the tombstone will dissapear, promise. playing your flute can be key in the 2 quest, can obtain a heart doing this in the right area.

Beldaran
04-13-2005, 06:45 PM
this is no error, no do u need a braclet. i have betten 2 quest. what you need to do is play your flute in the right grave yard area and the tombstone will dissapear, promise. playing your flute can be key in the 2 quest, can obtain a heart doing this in the right area.

bad ass. Thanks.

Yeah, I had the bracelet and tried pushing from all directions. I never thought of blowing the whistle though. Sometimes I'm retarded.

Thanks dude.

ShadowTiger
04-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Perhaps. Also, Beldaran, it couldn't hurt to kill any Ghini (Ghost, as you know) on the screen first. I'm not at all sure if this is applicable here, but some rooms have the requirement of not having any enemies on the screen before you're able to do .. stuff. like that.

EDIT: ... I really shouldn't leave to eat supper when I'm in the middle of writing a post. :p It gets bumped to the bottom like this. XD