PDA

View Full Version : Amulet 2

Cole
04-10-2005, 01:45 PM
and just what's the purpose of the amulet 2? =o I thought it was used to see Link when he turns invisible, however Link is still invisible.

Cole
04-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Does anybody know what the difference is between Amulet and Amulet 2?

Dark Nation
04-14-2005, 11:30 AM
At the moment, there is no difference. Eventually, there will be probably 4 levels of invisibility. Level 1 invisibility will appear cloaked (think Predator) without any amulets. Either amulet will allow normal viewing of the enemy. Level 2 invisibility will be completely invisible with no amulet, cloaked with amulet 1 and visible with amulet 2. Level 3 invisibility will be invisible to the level 1 amulet (or no amulet), and cloaked with amulet 2. Level 4 invisibility will be invisible to everything.

idontknow
04-14-2005, 01:01 PM
How about lvl 4 is always cloaked and lvl 5 is always completely invisible?
And how about the Amulet is a useable item where you must hold down the B button to use like the lens (and also drains magic)? Or a quest rule to make it a useable item?

Rakki
04-14-2005, 01:33 PM
I'd rather see a quest rule for it to do that since I don't want the Amulet to use magic in the quest I'm currently working on.

And on a side note, DN, are you ever going to add an item type to ZC that you don't plan on having 3 or 4 levels of it? :laughing:

Err, I guess that joke kind of backfires since you added the super bombs and I haven't heard anything about more types of bombs. ^_^;

Dark Nation
04-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Actually, PM did the super bombs.