PDA

View Full Version : Rooms and bushes

kybldmstr
04-09-2005, 10:38 PM
the title says it.i need help with those things.first in my game when i put a bush somewhere and i cut it it turns into a lback square after being cut?what do i do do fix that?and another how do i make rooms?like where link starts out i put a cave that he enters to get his sword but where do i make the room?and one last question thats not in the title.on pure zc i used raidens bs tiles but the waters green and the clouds are black and green.whats up with that?how do i fix it?please help.

Gomar
04-10-2005, 12:42 AM
1. Go to Data >> Under Combo to change what goes under bushes.
2. The easiest thing is just to leave the Tile Warp as is, but you'll need to go to Data >> guy, and choose what person appears, then go Data >> Room Type, and choose special item. Then go to Data >> Special Item and pick an item from the list.

3. To change the colors just use + and - on your NUMERIC KEYPAD, NOT NEXT TO THE BACKSPACE KEY.

4. Please take the time to clean up your posts and at least put spaces between sentences. Refer to my sig.

5. http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/zqtutorial/
Just go there. You might find all the help you'll need. (yes, it's a little outdated, but it will teach you the basics.)

kybldmstr
04-10-2005, 03:37 PM
ok the bush is kinda wierd.i click under but all that comes up is new with a bush under and current and bush under neath it.then set set all and cancel?when i play and i cut the bush it turns into another.and then for the room that worked but how do i make the room hes in?its just all black with him the sword and fire.and for the color thing the waters still green everything but the clouds and water change.and ill check his tut.