PDA

View Full Version : Help in AlphaDawg's Unofficial 3rd Quest

bahamut0013
04-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey all, I'm a newbie, so please be gentle. I looked around a bit to see if I could find an answer, but no luck (plus, I can't seem to use the search function successfully for some reason); nor did the author's website help.
Anyway, it's not really a player problem. I get stuck. Literally. About 1 second after loading the quest, Link freezes in place. He cannot move, turn, or do anything. I can use the subscreen, but since you have nothing at the very beginning, it doesn't do anything. I'm using the newest version of both the quest and ZC, perhaps that's it? Do I need to download an older version?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Rakki
04-09-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm playing that quest in Beta 184, you might want to try downloading that to play any quests for right now, that don't require version 2.10 at least. I got it off AlphaDawg's site, though I don't have a link to it. If I can find the link again, I'll post it here for you. Oh, and the reason searching wouldn't work for you(as it won't for me as well), is because you don't have enough posts to search. I don't know how many you need to be able to search, though.