PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Customizable Card Game, Now For PC

MottZilla
04-08-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm not sure how many Star Wars players there are here, but I thought I'd let you guys know about the Star Wars CCG Card Table and Deckbuilder programs I've made for PC. With these you can play the game (some aspects may not work yet, it's beta still) over any TCP network (local or internet). It's alot of fun for anyone that likes old fashion card games or has played the game before with real cards. The game is not a boring text filled one, it uses real card image scans making it very shiney.

http://www.hyruleandbeyond.com/mottzilla/swccg_cardtable_april13th2005.zip - Deck Builder and GameTable Version April 13th, 2005..

http://www.hyruleandbeyond.com/mottzilla/swccg_cardsetv10.zip - CardSet, 160MBytes.

http://www.hyruleandbeyond.com/mottzilla/sets_fix_001.zip - Patch to Update CardSet.

The rules to the game are included for new players, it should be fairly easy to figure out. If anyone wants to play I'm sure we can get a group together. Oh and I've also included Demo Deck files so if you are new you don't have to know how to build a deck to play as you'll have a basic one to start with.

deathofspam
04-09-2005, 05:58 AM
Is this the Decipher game, or the Wizards of the Coast game?

MottZilla
04-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Decipher ofcourse, Wizards of the Coast blows.

Edit: I updated to a new version and edited the links in the first post. Download the GameTable April 10th if you have an older version.

deathbyhokie
04-10-2005, 02:11 PM
do they have all of the sets in here, or just some of them?

MottZilla
04-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Yes, all of the sets are in, the only exceptions are certain premium cards from the "rebel leader pack" such as "Red Leader In Red 1" and "Gold Leader In Gold 1". But for the most part the real game is totally playable. Currently the only thing I can think of that doesn't really work yet are those useless effects that make losing force not from hand invisible to both players (eyes in the dark, or something) and the insert cards like the odds inserts. However thats just one rather outdated strategy that you can't play for now.

deathbyhokie
04-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Yes, all of the sets are in, the only exceptions are certain premium cards from the "rebel leader pack" such as "Red Leader In Red 1" and "Gold Leader In Gold 1". But for the most part the real game is totally playable. Currently the only thing I can think of that doesn't really work yet are those useless effects that make losing force not from hand invisible to both players (eyes in the dark, or something) and the insert cards like the odds inserts. However thats just one rather outdated strategy that you can't play for now.

i assume then that the effect that flipped the used piles for both players upside down (reverse negative power coupling i think?).

on the other hand i can finally build that damn kessel run deck i was working on when the game tanked.

MottZilla
04-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Ya that reverse thing won't work either, but again, it's mainly cards that no one should really use, EVER. I might add insert cards soon as a friend has been bugging me since he built an odds deck or something.

Again, most regular decks/games can be played perfectly.

MottZilla
04-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Edited first post with link to updated main program version April 13th 2005.