PDA

View Full Version : The bow

Cole
04-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Hey, I noticed that Zeldaclassic has a short bow and a long bow. Just what is the difference between them?

That's the same for boomerang and magic boomerang, they go just as far and do the exact same things.

Just what role does these weapons play?

Gomar
04-07-2005, 08:35 AM
The long bow shoots off arrows at a high speed, while the short one shoots them at a normal speed. As for boomerang and m. boomerang, the normal one flies only a certain distance before coming back to Link, while the magic boomerang goes to the edge of the screen before returning. There is also a fire boomerang, which is able to inflict damage on some enemies.

Cole
04-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I knew that from the original Zelda, but for some reason, in the quest I'm using, the wooden boomerang goes just as far as the magic one. If that shouldn't happen, than why does it happen? =p

SoStaci
04-07-2005, 02:22 PM
It could be a glitch probably Cole...what version of zquest are you using?

Gomar
04-09-2005, 09:36 PM
It could be a glitch probably Cole...what version of zquest are you using?

I seriously doubt that it's a bug. I have both 1.92 and 2.10 and nothing happened there, and there would have been some word about it in the bugs section by now for any version, anyways. But you never know, I tend to be wrong in some cases. :D