PDA

View Full Version : Mario Bros. Nintendo Crisis (HELP!)

gianthogweed
04-03-2005, 04:20 AM
[COLOR=Red]I have gotten the whistle and the flaming sword after defeating bowser or the fake bowser. What do I do now?
How do I get to the next castle? Do I need a golden glove to move the gold blocks or what and where would I get that at?
Well I have gotten this far and I am stuck so any help I would appreciate it!
Thanks! :scared: undefined

Ganonator
04-03-2005, 05:20 AM
moved to QA/D :)

eXodus
04-04-2005, 02:54 AM
I beat this one a while back, so my memory is a bit foggy, but I can remember enough to tell you this: you need to find hidden entrances to each of the four main dungeons and get the upgrades in each one. You've just beaten the first one (I can't remember what you got from the boss there), so now you must find another hidden entrance.

I will say this, though: Link's is the last of them, and it holds the golden glove you seek. Check the remaining two areas for paths you couldn't take before, and you should find the way...

PolygonX8
04-04-2005, 11:20 AM
The Fire Flower sword was located in the forest secret, correct? Perhaps I still do remember this one... heh, 12 quests and I still have a memory.

The next one I believe is Luigi which would be near the ghost house...somewhere...
Afterwards should be Samus (this I most definitely cannot remember, but it still may be back up on Star Road) then Link at the cave area.