PDA

View Full Version : Cyclones Rage (what do I do)?

Alucard15
04-01-2005, 07:31 PM
The game is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone at zc.com but my question is on level one ( I know I probobly sould feel like I suck at Zelda for being on level one but trust me I do not know what to do). But, what in the world do I do. As soon as I go down the stairs after I go throught the boss door and kill the guys with the boomerangs and go through the next door and kill the bats, push the block, go down the stairs and I look around and go through the door on the left there are four blue boomerang guys in there and statues that shoot fireballs at me and after I kill the blue guys the door up ahead still does not open. So I am wondereing do I blow up a wall or do something in the room I was just in because I am competly lost.

Alucard15
04-01-2005, 08:18 PM
The game is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone at zc.com but my question is on level one ( I know I probobly sould feel like I suck at Zelda for being on level one but trust me I do not know what to do). But, what in the world do I do. As soon as I go down the stairs after I go throught the boss door and kill the guys with the boomerangs and go through the next door and kill the bats, push the block, go down the stairs and I look around and go through the door on the left there are four blue boomerang guys in there and statues that shoot fireballs at me and after I kill the blue guys the door up ahead still does not open. So I am wondereing do I blow up a wall or do something in the room I was just in because I am competly lost. Oh yeah sorry about this but I got the name wrong but I changed the title to what the game was originalty called.