PDA

View Full Version : Episode III May 19th :)

Jedi Knight
04-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that this is going to be the coolest Star Wars ever? All my freinds at school have given up on Star Wars due to the crap that Lucas called Episode I & II. I am just wondering if anyone else thinks that Episode III will redeem Lucas from Episode I & II. Or is the crap of Jar Jar Binks unforgiveable.................... Just wondering.

ShadowTiger
04-01-2005, 01:04 PM
I missed Episode II. They OWE me this... I saw a trailor for it III Sunday before seeing Robots, and I was floored almost as soon as it came onto the screen. By the end of it, I was virtually shaking. I want to see that movie so badly. Even if everything EXCEPT what they showed on the trailor is nothing like what they showed, I would still probably be satisfied at the end just for what they showed. I mean, I'm practically drooling at this point.

Particularly after making a run through every Star Wars PC game I currently own. ;)

Jedi Knight
04-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey go to supershadow.com and you can read the script for episode III...... I couldn't wait for May..........

Ganon's Minion
04-01-2005, 01:22 PM
No you are not the only one. This movie is going to freaking own, and I cannot wait. It is the most anticipated film for me right now.

Jedi Knight
04-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Hey me too.... I think my name kind of explains that I like Star Wars. I just am worried I might die before May 19..... that would be THE SUCK!

Lutraphobiac
04-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Episode 4 - 6: Great movies, and are some of my favorite movies of all time.

Episode 1: It was alright. Had some cool scenes

Episode 2: I fell asleep during my first viewing. The acting and story were way sub-par. I saw some clips later of very cool battle scenes.

Episode 3: Looking at the trend of the SW movies so far, I am not to hopeful about the story and acting, but expect the qraphics and action to be top notch. I will probably rent it some day.

Beldaran
04-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Since I thought Episodes I and II were totally fucking awesome, I can't wait to see Episode III.

I don't think George Lucas has anything to redeem himself for. The movies are fanastic.

ZTC
04-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Since I thought Episodes I and II were totally fucking awesome, I can't wait to see Episode III.

I don't think George Lucas has anything to redeem himself for. The movies are fanastic.

agreed, as I've watched 1,2, & 4-6; frankly, each movie is great in it's own respect.
My mouth is salivating at the chance to sink my teath into it (ok, that was bad :rolleyes: )

Orion
04-03-2005, 02:38 AM
I'm looking forward to it, but I am not expecting much. I didn't particularily like for first two episodes for several reasons. Mostly, though, because the plots were overly complicated, the acting was horrible, and they just lacked the overall fun of the original trilogy. Plus, when you think about it, would The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones done as well if the name Star Wars wasn't attached to them? As movies by themselves, I really don't think they were anything worth getting excited over. Hopefully Revenge will change this.

Brasel
04-03-2005, 02:51 AM
I think that this next Star Wars movie is going to completely tie everything in together with a neat little bow. I'm really looking forward to seeing it, and I probably will get to since I come home for a 2 week leave in June. It'll be one of the few highlights of my year.

Jedi Knight
04-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Well I can't wait. I hope to be in the line for the midnight showing! :)

carrot red
04-05-2005, 01:17 PM
I saw a trailer for it III Sunday before seeing Robots, and I was floored almost as soon as it came onto the screen. By the end of it, I was virtually shaking.
All those who didn't even like Robots said it was worth their while because they got to see that trailer.

I didn't find Episode II out of the ordinary, but I can't wait to see Episode III.

Coder GT
04-05-2005, 04:15 PM
I think Episode I was kind of boring. Episode II pwned. And now Episode III, I can't wait to see it. I remember saying to myself during Episode II in the movie theatre, "I can't wait till Episode III comes out." Now we are a little over a month away, I hope to see this in the movie theatre again.