PDA

View Full Version : Second Chance

Dark_Cloud
03-31-2005, 06:16 PM
I know a lot of you guys are going to be pissed at me, but I want to start fresh here at AGN. I lost it and was a complete retard, I deserve to be flamed, I will take it. But I am asking for a second chance to just start fresh and forget all the stupid things I did. I know alot of you guys won't want to accept me back in, I don't blame you. But I would just like a fresh start and have things go back to normal before I started acting like a total idiot and posting such stupid things such as "should Nate leave AGN?" Looking back at it, I realize how stupid I was. I want to try and fix things. I know some of you want me dead, please try to give me a chance to change that. I have gotten more attention then I should have, and as Atma said, I looked like an attention whore. So all I ask is to have a second chance, I will change completely. I'm sorry for my stupid posts. Let me start fresh.

Masamune
03-31-2005, 06:20 PM
Ok, I'd advise you to edit that whole thing and have it say "Sorry, wrong forum." and then see if you can get away with expressing some sort of game should get a 2nd chance in GGD. =\

goKi
03-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Please just stop being such a drama queen.

Beldaran
03-31-2005, 06:33 PM
I know a lot of you guys are going to be pissed at me, but I want to start fresh here at AGN. I lost it and was a complete retard, I deserve to be flamed, I will take it. But I am asking for a second chance to just start fresh and forget all the stupid things I did. I know alot of you guys won't want to accept me back in, I don't blame you. But I would just like a fresh start and have things go back to normal before I started acting like a total idiot and posting such stupid things such as "should Nate leave AGN?" Looking back at it, I realize how stupid I was. I want to try and fix things. I know some of you want me dead, please try to give me a chance to change that. I have gotten more attention then I should have, and as Atma said, I looked like an attention whore. So all I ask is to have a second chance, I will change completely. I'm sorry for my stupid posts. Let me start fresh.

Emphasis mine.

Dude just relax and stop making "As The World Turns" melodramatic 14 year old posts. Pull up a chair, shove a cigar in your mouth and don't say anything unless it's going to be funny, macho, or insightful.

You got shit on by your girl. Understandable. Happens to everyone. You freaked out and acted like a tool. Happens to some people. It's ok. But now, it's over and we can all stop talking about it. :rolleyes:

Dark_Cloud
03-31-2005, 06:38 PM
Emphasis mine.

Dude just relax and stop making "As The World Turns" melodramatic 14 year old posts. Pull up a chair, shove a cigar in your mouth and don't say anything unless it's going to be funny, macho, or insightful.

You got shit on by your girl. Understandable. Happens to everyone. You freaked out and acted like a tool. Happens to some people. It's ok. But now, it's over and we can all stop talking about it. :rolleyes:

Okay cool, then I will stop being an "attention whore" lol. Then I will see you guys around.

Coder GT
03-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Welcome back man!

ShadowTiger
03-31-2005, 07:50 PM
... I wubu Beldaran. I thank god every day I see you post. You helped a ZC fellow, and gave me that Renamon avatar more than two years ago. You pwn. ... ... Anyway, Nate, just slowly and casually slip back into regular posting mode. Don't talk about yourself, your girl, your forum, or anything related to you, for at least four months, and you should be fine. ;) Good luck slipping back into the cracks of society man. :) (Whatever THAT means. -_-; ) I hope you make out alright.

Jigglysaint
03-31-2005, 08:00 PM
If you haven't been banned, you will always have a second chance. Maybe not with the same people, but if you can still post, you should still post. Just don't post anything that will get you banned or cause a thread in GB to be devoted to you.

DsS Game
03-31-2005, 08:18 PM
You need to stop fucking making threads like this. It's done and over with.....

AtmaWeapon
03-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Stop making threads.

Make more replies.

You have proven yourself incapable of making a thread that isn't a cry for attention, so just stop for a month or so.

As Jiggly stated, so long as you are not banned you still have chances, so stop asking for them because asking for them makes us not want to give them. Take them for granted and have fun.

SixTen
03-31-2005, 10:51 PM
As a bunch of people have siad, a better approach might have been to just keep posting and not announce it to the whole world. If you keep posting then obviously you aren't dead and you have given it a second chance.

As Jigglysaint said, if you haven't been banned, you'll have another chance.

AlexMax
04-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Fucking stop it. Please.

Manny
04-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Everyone has said everything to be said. I just hoped you learned your lesson mate. You've lost a lot of respect around these parts, so lets hope you can win that back. Try not to make eveything out so melodramatically, and try not to take things to seriously. Kick back and take easy.
cheers,
-manny

Ganon's Minion
04-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I lost it and was a complete retard..
I would agree with that statement.

I deserve to be flamed, I will take it.
Good for you, son! :)

I know alot of you guys won't want to accept me back in, I don't blame you.
Cool, so you won't hold it against me?

Looking back at it, I realize how stupid I was.
Hey, that makes two of us!

I know some of you want me dead, please try to give me a chance to change that.
Nobody wants you "dead".

As people have already said, stop making so many threads, and just make good, intelligent posts/replies. Bah! I don't have a lot against you, in truth, except for that one PM you sent me; I resented that. :cool: But, bah, you're cool in my books, I'm forgiving.