i want a really arcane boring topic as punishment to my teacher who i hate

any suggestions welcome thanks :)

Coder GT
03-31-2005, 04:31 PM
From DOS to Windows

theplustwo
03-31-2005, 04:47 PM
From DOS to Windows
Oh, man! I could do it on designing user interfaces! Sa-weet!

Goat
03-31-2005, 05:00 PM
I would do it on digital blow jobs.

Beldaran
03-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Do it on databse theory and the uses and history of relational algebra and relational calculus. Be very detailed and technical. It will bore him so badly, but he will be too worried about looking stupid to give you an F just because he didn't understand wtf you are talking about.

theplustwo
03-31-2005, 05:19 PM
Do it on databse theory and the uses and history of relational algebra and relational calculus. Be very detailed and technical. It will bore him so badly, but he will be too worried about looking stupid to give you an F just because he didn't understand wtf you are talking about.That is a good concept also. Except my teacher is a she. Yeah, it probably wouldn't be to hard to find sources for that either.

DsS Game
03-31-2005, 08:22 PM
I say do it on networking. I feel it is an interesting subject. I finally got to the networking part of my class.

AtmaWeapon
03-31-2005, 08:48 PM
10 pages on something to do with the IT field?

Either do it on depression, vampires (I never see the sun sometimes; it's dark when I get to work and dark when I leave), or caffeine ;). Also good is sleep deprivation :).

I'm sure you could get 10 pages out of encryption; that would be applicable to computer security and can get boring enough to make Al Gore cry.

theplustwo
04-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Ecryption would sure be boring, but I think that would cross the theoretical line of what would even be to boring for me to consider researching. I'm sure there's a buttload of information out there about it though.

I think I'm gonna go with UI design, and maybe if I can't find enough stuff about that (ha) I'll fall back on security as my sidearm. :)

mikeron
04-01-2005, 10:03 PM
10 TPS reports with a $50 bill paperclipped onto the front.