PDA

View Full Version : Custom Tiles!!!!

xXSe7enXx
03-31-2005, 04:06 PM
How do i used custom tiles??? ive downloaded tiles but i dont know how to use them!!! help!!!

Goat
03-31-2005, 04:11 PM
Dude, wtf? There are rules that you agreed to when ypou signed up. Now if you need help there are ZC forums below this one, there is also a new members forum. And dont be such a douche bag if you want people to help you

xXSe7enXx
03-31-2005, 04:13 PM
Fuck you asshole...im just asking for help....DICK!!!!!

Carcer
03-31-2005, 04:22 PM
F**k you asshole...im just asking for help....D**K!*!*!
For deceny's sake, the curses and !'s were censored.
I have never seen sucha vile display before in my life. You have five posts, and non could have been from General Bitching. Isn't it clear that people here are civilised? I'm three days old and Even I know that.
He gave you help, by telling you where to go.
Quite clearly he didn't read the rules when he signed up.
I'm suprised that there weren't any 1's within that forest of !'s.
Why did you make two of the same post? Or are you that imaptient?

Coder GT
03-31-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, this is sad. ANYWAY! You need 1000 posts before you can get a custom title and custom avatar. So basically, 995 to go as of this point. And all you do is go into options of User CP, scroll down and it should be there! I misread your title, go to ZC Exchange for ZC tiles. And ask your question in that forum.
http://www.armageddongames.net/forumdisplay.php?f=46

theplustwo
03-31-2005, 04:29 PM
Dude, stop, collaborate and listen.

Masamune
03-31-2005, 05:05 PM
I WAS gonna help you until you pulled that shit. But now I won't. =o

Beldaran
03-31-2005, 05:09 PM
Actually, it's a bug in ZC 2.10

You can use custom tiles but you have to make a quick change to your registry. It's very simple and I think the next version of ZeldaClassic will include a fix.

Anyway, click your "Start" button, and then click "Run". In the little textbox, type "regedit". A window will open with a file system on the left side. In order for custom tiles to work properly, you have to delete the folder that says "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT". It contains a rendundancy error which causes the tiles to not work properly.

It should run fine after you do that.

Orion
03-31-2005, 06:06 PM
You need 1000 posts before you can get a custom title and custom avatar. So basically, 995 to go as of this point.

Uh... and what does this have to do with anything?

I'd never have helped this mother after his comment... but... glad to see that there are some people here (Beldaran) who are nice enough to regardless of how bad of an impression people make.

Gerudo
03-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Bel: You're simply awesome.

xXSe7enXx & Coder GT: Thank's for the wonderful signature quotes. I'll be sure to use you two as an example for future members. *points to sig*

Beldaran
03-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Bel: You're simply awesome.

hey I'm just trying to help. :D

xXSe7enXx & Coder GT: Thank's for the wonderful signature quotes. I'll be sure to use you two as an example for future members. *points to sig*

lol yeah I cracked up when I read CoderGT's response. I think the aire of "I'm so smrt about AGN and I'm being like a mod and earning cool person points", coupled with the fact that he was speaking out of the echoing halls of his ass added up to some great comedy, dimmed only by the frustration of people reading the first three words of a sentence before replying to a post. :mad:

Masamune
03-31-2005, 06:54 PM
I love you Beldaran... Please continue to help show young n00bs the way.