PDA

View Full Version : Isle of the Winds (Where to go)?

Alucard15
03-29-2005, 10:40 PM
I do not know what to do after you get the raft. I have gone to all the different Islands the island that looks like a beutiful beach and the one that looks like a living hell with all the zombies running everywhere my question is simply this where do I go? And yes I have gone to both the raft things on the first island and gone to the zombie island and still could not find out what to do I have also been to the island that is always raining and I suppose that there is something I do there but what?

4matsy
03-29-2005, 11:34 PM
Have you noticed a lot of those big, layered rocks blocking paths? Those need to be cleared with super bombs, and there's one blocking every dungeon. :sweat:

So, find your way to Desert Island and buy a super bomb, then use it on the rock on Forest Island (where level 2 is).

There are a lot of places in this quest where you can steer the raft. They're somewhat clearly marked: look for 3x3 square rock formations with 3 open sides in the water. For example...

O O
O
O O

Here you can steer the raft up or down, if you're coming in from the right. Just hold the appropriate direction.

DarkFlameWolf
03-30-2005, 11:11 AM
Well, the real question is, where do you want to go? Levels 1-7 have one extra key that can only be acquired by using an item from the previous dungeon in SEQUENCE. (ex. using the lantern in level 2 can access a easy key in level 3, using the hookshot in level 5 can access a easy key in level 6, etc. But not the other way around) So stop back at the ENTRY room of level 1 and get the spare key under the statue if you didn't leave level 1 with an extra key. (If you already got that key, you're gonna have to do some searching) But in reality, I made the quest completely opened-ended after level 1 and before level 8. You can tackle levels 2-7 in ANY order. It all depends on your skill level. What was said IS TRUE however, you must buy super bombs. Either from the Desert Island shop, Snow Island shop or (I think) Waterfall Island shop. So if you want to tackle level 6 on Death Island, by all means, bomb that layered rock and tackle that bad boy on with 4 hearts! No one is stopping you! There are players who can do that. The sequential order of levels is the easiest way to tackle things, but if you want to, you can mix things up, the quest allows the freedom to do that.
(note to players: Yes, it is possible to beat level 8 (technically) before you beat levels 2-7 and possibly 'break' the quest. But I think I put in enough measures to prevent that from happening. (gather the two keys before you leave 'the bad dream.' ;))