PDA

View Full Version : How many mexicans....

Goat
03-28-2005, 08:55 PM
This is the burning question: How many mexicans could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a taco bell.
- When you get your wallet stolen, you lose. If you can manage to steal either their primer-mobile or their chica, they lose.
-All of teh mexicans will be deprived of food and alcohol for at least 36 hours before the confrontation. So theyre extra pissed off.
- I get to choose The number of mexicans you want out of the back of a van.
- The mexicans receive one afternoon with their cousins Tito and sharktooth, who will learn them to punk your gringo ass. You will receive one hour of training, provided by eckels, learning how to bash spics.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant, not even a cup, the mexicans cannot afford those, so its not fair.

* The mexicans are like cock roaches, they will scatter if you suprise them. The very last one will usually be taken a nap by the time you get to him.

Glitch
03-28-2005, 09:02 PM
I could take a infinate amount of them. I could make them all run with one simple word.
I'd yell GREEN CARD! They would run like cockroaches in the light.

ShadowTiger
03-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Spread honey on your back and lie down. They'll carry you around for a while. Then clap and turn on the lights, and watch then slam you into the fridge.

... Family guy Ownz so badly ... ... I miss it so much.... :shakeno:

Two Mexicans. ... I dunno. I've never really met a Mexican that you're describing, believe it or not. I'm too shy for that stuff. I mean, offline.

Machiavelli
03-28-2005, 09:26 PM
I say one. Why, you ask? Because that one will end up bringing all his cousins and those cousins will bring their brothers and those brothers will bring their babies mammas and so on...

AtmaWeapon
03-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Infinite because they are TOO LAZY TO GET UP AND DEFEND THEMSELVES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

slothman
03-29-2005, 12:43 AM
If I'm in a Taco Bell I wouldn't even bother. I'd just eat. In realty none. I'm a weakling.

VT_Hokie_Fan
03-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Mexicans are possibly the most violent people in the world. But, I don't carry my wallet. So, I can't lose.

...Bring em on.

{DSG}DarkRaven
03-29-2005, 02:01 AM
First.
I take some subtle offense to this, because I am half mexican.

Second.
I could probably take on three.

Third.
Taco Bell is to real Mexican food as a .22 pistol is to a .357 magnum. Apples to freakin' oranges.

Coder GT
03-29-2005, 02:04 PM
10, because of the hunger deprivation

BTW, could we get any more racist :P?

Carcer
03-29-2005, 02:49 PM
None, or lose. I'm a pacifist and don't actually know how to throw a punch. Though I would shout if that was going to get them away.
Or, if worst came to the worst, put on a sombrero and poncho and drink some tequila with them.
Not sure I'll ever go into a taco bar, though...

carrot red
03-29-2005, 03:06 PM
Any number you pick, all of them and I wouldn't even have to break a sweat. I'll just threaten to file a sexual harrassment suit against them if they don't surrender.

Carcer
03-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Did you know that sexual harrassment counts as anywhere on the body except - the elbows. If someone touches up your elbows, you can't do anything about it. That's in Britain, at least.
The only way I'd take one down would be if they were actually trying to kill me. Which, as I doubt they will, means that I will never take on a Maxican. Or any one, for that matter.

bigjoe
03-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I'd just offer them all minimum wage jobs. Then they wouldn't want to fight me anymore.

Glitch
03-29-2005, 11:17 PM
I'd just offer them all minimum wage jobs. Then they wouldn't want to fight me anymore.

Why the fuck would you over pay them?! You could offer them $1 and a pack of cheap cigarettes and they wouldnt want to fight anymore.

lord of the pit
03-30-2005, 09:20 AM
Oringly Posted By Glitch: You could offer them $1 and a pack of cheap cigarettes and they wouldnt want to fight anymore.

I'd only offer them a taco and let them fight it out amoung them selves. it be varry funny to watch them jump on a taco. OOO MY GOD A ELTACO.