PDA

View Full Version : What a Weird Week!

zoraking
03-23-2005, 08:21 PM
This week has been an odd one, and it's not even over yet! Let me give you the run down day to day.

Monday: Woke up at 8:00, late for school
At 7:30, leaving school with a friend who was taking me home and another friend driving a 'Dooley.' While closing my door, 'Dooley' driver pulls away (speeds away) and with his big fenders, RIPS my door OFF.

Tuesday: While walking home, kids walking on the other side of the street are STEALING MAIL (A FEDERAL OFFENSE) and give me a piece of evidence a.k.a. an electric bill. I take it home, look the return address up in the phone book and tell her I found her 'bill' on the ground. She calls me back, tells me she just got home from work and asked for directions to my house. She stops by, picks up the bill and gives me $10 for honesty. ( :laughing: )

Wednesday (Today): I received a call for dobermen pups. DOBERMEN PUPS? :odd: Appearently my name was in the paper for 3 dobermen pups with my home phone number. I call my grandma to see if she had today's paper, but she didn't. I call my uncle because he is the ONLY person I know who has a doberman, 1! MALE! He's had it since it was born, they had to put the mom down due to repeated seizures. He didn't put my name in either. So I have to call the office tomorrow to see what the hell happenned. Hmmm :scared:

Coder GT
03-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Damn what a week, you know....that you will never forget this week! Ah thanks, that was a fun read :D

Archibaldo
03-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Hmmmm sounds like a very intricate prank is being pulled on you.

Manny
03-24-2005, 01:32 AM
Pretty whack stuff man. It sounds like you're living in the neighborhood of Paperboy, that old arcade classic (okay getting a bit off track, but does anyone remember this game and the not so normal paper route of our hero?).
haha, anyway perhaps they posted the wrong number on accident, you know, like those headlines you see in Leno.
anyway, thanks for sharing. take it easy,
-manny

zoraking
03-24-2005, 09:55 AM
Pretty whack stuff man. It sounds like you're living in the neighborhood of Paperboy, that old arcade classic (okay getting a bit off track, but does anyone remember this game and the not so normal paper route of our hero?).
haha, anyway perhaps they posted the wrong number on accident, you know, like those headlines you see in Leno.
anyway, thanks for sharing. take it easy,
-manny

It said my name too. Hmm :odd:

Thursday: Forgot to do my Science Project. Stayed home from school so as not to face the wrath of HIM!

Steezy20
03-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Weird days / weeks really freak me out!
Can't say i've ever had one as weird as that though.