PDA

View Full Version : Big Chips - Best City In The World

Coder GT
03-23-2005, 04:40 PM
What is your favorite city in the world OR what do you think is the best city in the world?

I think New York is the best city in the world. It is so big, there are so many sites, and New York is where everything happens and It's hot! I was born near there anyway.

Beldaran
03-23-2005, 04:55 PM
I've been to Vancouver BC, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Dieog, Phoenix, Cheyenne, Boise, Witchita, Denver, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Boston...

out of those, my favorite is Austin, Texas~ where I currently live.

Austin is beautiful and sunny, there are tons of music related activities (I play in a really cool band), the girls are hot, and the cost of living is relatively low.

Gerudo
03-23-2005, 05:40 PM
After a while, Columbus, OH seems to get small. I stay on the east side, so that might be a contributing factor. Although my heart will always be in my hometown of Warren, PA, it's just not big enough to get my feet wet.

Machiavelli
03-23-2005, 05:53 PM
I live in NYC and I love it. Its big, loud, diverse, and somethings always going on. It's where things happen and styles start. There's a lot to see and do. Everywhere else seems so... dull.

carrot red
03-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Chicago, no contest.

I also love NYC for the reasons listed above.

Rijuhn
03-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I went on vacation to Puerto Rico for almost 3 months, visited Florida for a week and lived in Virginia Beach my whole life. Out of the those three I think Puerto Rico is the best place to live simply because of the beautiful natural scenes and oceans.

Archibaldo
03-24-2005, 01:02 AM
The best city would have to be Ottawa, my nations capital. For one thing its english, there are so many things there, such as awesome museums. Plus it's not that far from Niagra Falls and Canada Wonderland. Yipee!

Pablo
03-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Though I'd dearly love to live out on the west coast (San Diego would be best, although a suburb of Los Angeles would kick ass too), I have to admit that Chicago is my favorite. There's just... I don't know, something about it. Other Chicagoans would understand.

Manny
03-24-2005, 01:35 AM
Rio de Janeiro as far as tourism goes. Gorgeous city. I think the most beautiful city i've ever been. Though because of crime i'm not going to say its my fave :p
New York is nice
but i'd have to say my fave is
Manaus. It's a city right smack in the middle of the Amazon jungle with about 1.2 million people. It's beautiful, oh so beautiful, so rich in culture and nature. Such an amazing city. I'd love to go back. Hopefully one day I will.
Cheers,
-manny

MrCow
03-24-2005, 01:49 AM
I'd have to say Boston, we have some of the best fans and It's a very historical city. Everywhere has some sort of story behind it or something fun to do.

Steezy20
03-24-2005, 08:12 AM
Monaco owns all other countries in the world, its got everything!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunken Tiger
03-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Melbourne was votest the worlds most liveable city.. But i prefer NYC's hectic lifestyle.. things are still too slow down here..

zfreak2004
03-24-2005, 09:20 AM
*Sigh* If only I had the expereince to make that call... I haven't really been to any major cities outside of the state, so... Inside of the state... I really like St. Louis... except for the bad part of town that my cousins and I accidentally discovered one time...

If I went to any city outside of the state, I'd love to go to Phoenix. My former graphic arts teacher lives there and he really seems to like it a lot. So I'd like to give it a spin someday.

carrot red
03-24-2005, 02:26 PM
... I have to admit that Chicago is my favorite. There's just... I don't know, something about it. Other Chicagoans would understand.
True. There's nothing like it in the whole world and I did travel quite a bit.

ShadowTiger
03-24-2005, 03:50 PM
New York City, for all the reasons listed.

Besides, I live there anyway! XD