PDA

View Full Version : The Revenge 2

dafeedil
03-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know what I need to get the red boomerang from the "mushroom guy" house? do I need a super bomb? if so, where do I get one? thanks!! ps...this is a great game so far!! :thumbsup:

DarkFlameWolf
03-24-2005, 02:11 AM
wait until you get the raft from level 5 to access shops with the super bomb to access that red boomerang.

dafeedil
03-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Thanks...also, I am soo stuck in lvl. 4. I got the cross, now I have absolutely no idea where to go next. There's rooms I can't access because I assume I need a stronger bracelet to push certain blocks. I'm so stuck! Even my 9 year old son (who gets thru all the levels I can't :grad: ) can't figure out where to go in level 4. HELP!!!! :scared:

NaNa
03-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Newby again.................and stuck again.................

In level 5, have entered, gone up one room to the "raft necessary" room, bombed left, and bombed left again................

I cannot figure out, for the life of me, how to burn the golden block on the bottom right of the screen.................and I cannot proceed from here. Moving further left leads to compass room (been there) from which I cannot proceed and bombing right from the "raft necessary" room brings me to the need for a key.

I have the magic rod, but no book = no fire, and the red candle flame will not reach. Someone please take mercy on this poor, confused old soul............

dagon
03-25-2005, 03:48 PM
It's been too long since i've played this, but you'll know when you're in the dungeon where you get the magic book because you'll need it to get into the boss room. Try the hookshot perhaps.

dafeedil
03-26-2005, 10:14 AM
you do have to use the hookshot, it was kind of tricky to get to...also, I didn't find the magic book in level 5?

dagon
03-26-2005, 06:03 PM
You don't, i was saying you'll know the dungeon that you'll get the magic book in because you'll need it to get to the boss room. It's 7 or 8 i think.