PDA

View Full Version : -={Bs Animation}=-

questerd00dman^
03-18-2005, 01:08 AM
ok im just going to jump to this one:
when i enable bs animation i cant figure out how to set up my tiles so kirby goes frame1-frame2-frame3-frame2 and then repeat in other words like with the lttp style link how it has 3 frames that go back and fourth to make the walking animation. :odd: How do I set up the tiles to do this? :mega:

-Xero

EDIT

I took screens. (Sorry for the large bmp format.)

http://www.mmh.redagate.net/users/mmh/kirbyvslinktiles.bmp/
I have the tiles set up the same way as the pure tileset. (as an example)

http://www.redagate.net/users/mmh/kirbyvslinktilesactions.bmp/
as you can see kirby goes in the wrong direction and also the animation doesnt use 3 frames it uses only 2 frames with bs animation on.

Hope that helps... im not good with things like this. The picture wont show for me but I don't know why. If they dont show for you tell me and ill check them.

-Xero

DeFray
03-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Hmm.... your pictures aren't working for me...

I don't know much about BS animation, but I would advise that you download Radien's NewBS set from PureZC and try to make your tilesheet look like that one, if it's any different from Pure.

Also realize that the BS Animation rule does NOT work properly in 2.10. If you check the rule in 2.10 it doesn't work, but if you open the quest in 183, check the rule, and then open the quest again in 2.10, then it should work. (It's a weird bug, I know :shrug: ) But try your quest in 183 and see if it works any better.

questerd00dman^
03-21-2005, 03:04 PM
yeah...

Cannot Open Kirby.qst.
Invalid Quest File.

Darn... Just gonna have to wait and see if an update of 2.10 comes out. :disgust:

-Xero

P.S. Can't find anything wrong with the URL for the images, I made sure they were there. :shrug:

Cloral
03-21-2005, 03:18 PM
You might want to check if your server allows remote linking of images. Many don't.

Dark Nation
03-21-2005, 03:40 PM
This has been fixed in the latest beta.

questerd00dman^
03-22-2005, 11:09 PM
I can't find the latest beta anywhere on the site.

*b*
03-22-2005, 11:31 PM
he means a provate beta, not available to the public. I know what you're talking about, d00d, I've been plauged by it for some time. I just hope DN has really fixed it this time around...