PDA

View Full Version : Help in AlphaDAWGS official third quest.

codylmurphy
03-17-2005, 06:28 PM
I can't seem to find any stairs that lead to the boss room in level 7. everything i do takes me back to the cross side of the level. anyone know this?

LinkMaster500
05-24-2005, 08:25 PM
You need to push a stone statue in one of the rooms on the eastern end of the map. I think it's the one where you fight two Gohmas.

LinkMaster500
05-24-2005, 08:25 PM
You need to push a stone statue in one of the rooms on the eastern end of the map. I think it's the one where you fight two Gohmas.

bigboylink
05-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Wow, I stopped playing this quest a long time ago because I couldn't figure that out either. Pretty nice having LinkMaster reply to some unanswered question from 3 months ago.

<runs off to play Alphadawg's quest>

bigboylink
05-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Wow, I stopped playing this quest a long time ago because I couldn't figure that out either. Pretty nice having LinkMaster reply to some unanswered question from 3 months ago.

<runs off to play Alphadawg's quest>

LinkMaster500
05-27-2005, 10:44 AM
Oops--I made an error

I just realized that my last posting regarding Level 7 related to AlphaDawg's Unofficial Third Quest. That is the quest where Level 7 is shaped like the letter "M." I thought that codylmurphy's question was on that quest, but his question was on Level 7 of AlphaDawg's Official Third Quest--the one in which Level 7 has two regions with one of them shaped like the cross that he referred to.

Sorry for the inconvience, as I misread the subject line of codylmurphy's posting. However, for those who needed help on AD's Unofficial Third Quest--Level 7, my last posting does contain the answer.

Alphadawg probably should have given completely different names to these quests to avoid the confusion.

dennren
06-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Refering to the unofficial 3rd and its 7th. I'm still lost finding these "statues". I guess I killed the gomas already and don't remeber or my advice is vague or I am way off.

dennren
06-30-2005, 01:42 PM
I do believe it is the book that I am missing. as I need to burn the bush across the room at the bottom right of the map. Again unoffiicial. Any advice out there?

LinkMaster500
07-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Dennren:

In your question, you stated "again unofficial" yet you wrote "official" in the title of your posting, so I am a little confused as to quest your question is about.

If your question is on the Unofficial Third Quest, the book is in Level 4. You need to walk through a wall in the Triforce room (just like in Level 4 of the regular Zelda Second Quest). You need it to finish Level 7 and find Level 8.

codylmurphy
09-24-2010, 07:18 PM
wow. This cracks me up. I recently re downloaded ZC and was playing through the OFFICIAL third quest. I searched the forums for help and found this topic that I started 5 years ago! Crazy.

Anyway, I can not find Level 8. I'm willing to be its something simple that I overlooked. But I've been through the whole damn overworld. Anyone know where level 8 is? Thanks!

Ford_Prefect
09-24-2010, 10:35 PM
I can not find Level 8. I'm willing to be its something simple that I overlooked. But I've been through the whole damn overworld. Anyone know where level 8 is? Thanks!
If I recollect rightly, its 2 screens north of where you start.