PDA

View Full Version : Help in Alphadawg's Unofficial 3rd Quest

avaquizzer
03-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Hi all,
While I'm new to the forums, I've been around for a while. I was a beta tester for Nightmare's original Jame's Quest way-back-when. I went on hiatus for a while. Anyway, I started playing some quests again, and I'm stuck in Alphadawg's unofficial 3rd quest. I'm sure the solution is probably simple, but: I can't seem to get through level 2. I've been in every room that I can access, and tried moving every block. But I can't seem to find the whistle that I need to beat the Digdogger in the room north of the room with the arrow pointing the the right (where the Moldorms are). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

~JC

Cloral
03-15-2005, 10:24 PM
Unless I'm remembering wrong, the whistle isn't in level 2. It has the bow&arrows right? That should be the only treasure there. Unless I'm thinking of a different level...

avaquizzer
03-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Got the bow and arrows in level 2. But I can't get past the room with the Digdogger. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Figured out that the problems I'm having are due to a bug in ZC 2.10; mainly, that Ghomas are replaced by Digdoggers and red bubbles are replaced by Patra 2s. Hopefully this'll be addressed in the next release. 'Til then, I'll just take another hiatus from playing ZC (since it seems this would effect most quests). Thanks for trying to help Cloral.

~JC

g.iaroos
05-09-2005, 08:20 AM
just download the old versions ... they work fine