PDA

View Full Version : When cops become scary...

Goat
03-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Last night me and my roommate nate (my roomnate) and our buddy john went to BW3's to meet some friends after they all got out of work. We were all bullshitting and drinking and having fun, and then left at 2:30 to go back to my place and continue drinking. While on our way home, john sees a road cone and decides that he wants it and jumps out of the car. We couldnt wait for him because we were in traffic, so we go and then turn around to come back and get him. We cant find him, so we turn into a parking lot hitting the curb and basically driving like we were feeling, drunk. When we pull into teh parking lot we notice 2 squad cars sitting there, there are alot of bars in teh area where we were. We freak out thinking they grabbed john and just park teh car, because they had to suspect that we were drunk. We call nate's gf to come down and grab us since teh cops were watching us and circled us liek 4 times. A few minutes later I notice John walking down the street and I motion for him to get in teh car. Jessica arrives and we jump in her car. The cop finally approaches us and asks us whats going on, we tell him that we had just come from a bar and realized that we werent able to drive so we called a dd, he liked that response and left us alone, after running all of our licenses and giving me dirty looks because I'm only 20. So we made it home safely and continued to drink untill we passed out. This morning, well afternoon, when we finallyu woke up we went to grab nate's car, when john looked over and saw the cone again. So after everything was over, we didnt get a dui, we got tehc ar safely home, and we got the road cone.

Ganonator
03-13-2005, 04:01 PM
el, oh el. At least you were honest with your liscences. The last time I got busted I had to make up a fake name. Worked great, but I still was paranoid as hell for the next for months.

I was also walking home in about November, and decided that I was going to take one of the traffic cones that were on the main 148th Ave outside my apartment. I walk by it and grabbed the fucking thing, and I had maybe 100 yds left until I get to my place, and I notice a cop with a flashlight flashing me. Using my David Blaine field knowledge and reflexes, I was able to drop the cone so it looked like it belonged where it lie. I know nothing bad would happen had I been questioned, but I had just ran away from said party less than a month before, and I didn't want to take any chances.

You drank at a bar, Goat?

Glitch
03-13-2005, 04:13 PM
You guys got the cone, I guess that's all that matters.

DsS Game
03-13-2005, 05:37 PM
The only thing that matters is the the cone is safe!

ShadowTiger
03-13-2005, 08:05 PM
All my road cones sitting on my top shelf across from my closet have about seven years of dust on them. Yours seems to have only a several hours worth. Ha. Ha. Ha. ... ... Is it one of those short ones, or the taller kind though? All mine are short with the yellow stripe around the upper part.

Kinda makes me wonder why anyone takes these. :rolleyes:

Goat
03-13-2005, 09:12 PM
...You drank at a bar, Goat?

Nate buys 'em, then I down 'em when there's noone looking.