PDA

View Full Version : any wrestling fans here?

git-r-done
03-11-2005, 03:29 PM
are their any people here who like wrestling games for ps2 or has ever played a wrestling game if so please tell.!! :evil:

Foamy
03-14-2005, 02:02 PM
hi, and I hate all the wreseling game no offince.

ps. I know my gramer needs work and my spelling too but there is no need to tell me about what I already know.

feel my Squirrely wrath

git-r-done
03-14-2005, 02:11 PM
shut the f@#$ up faomy
jkThanks for tellin me this

ocelot
03-14-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm a wrestling fan and I watch Smackdown every Thursday

git-r-done
03-14-2005, 03:31 PM
do u watch raw my fav wrestler is the under taker all the way!!!

ocelot
03-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Yep

My favorite RAW wrestler is Shawn Michaels

Coder GT
03-14-2005, 05:51 PM
I watch wrestling and play the games. Right now, Batista is my favorite wrestler on RAW. Overall, Chris Benoit is my favorite wrestler on RAW and in the WWE. On SmackDown!, my favorite wrestler is probably a tie between Eddie Guerreo, Booker T, & John Cena.

I have played WWE SmackDown! 4-6. That would be Shut Your Mouth, Here Comes The Pain, & vs. RAW... SD 6 is trash, It's one of the worst wrestling games ever made. So far, Here Comes The Pain is the best wrestling game ever made.

Foamy
03-16-2005, 10:51 AM
I guess there has to be some one who likes them, I dont like them because every time I play them my friend smaks me down, lol.
I never win

ocelot
03-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Ever heard of a wrestling game called Sturday Night Slam Masters for SNES.

Foamy
03-16-2005, 02:04 PM
nope never heard of it..........

Coder GT
03-16-2005, 02:49 PM
I've never heard of that game Ocelot.

Foamy
03-16-2005, 02:52 PM
It must be a hak of sumthing

Gerudo
03-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Ever heard of a wrestling game called Sturday Night Slam Masters for SNES.
Yeah! My bro and I used to play that all the time. I <3 that game.

I too am a fan of 'rasslin'. favorite? I always enjoy a good Chris Benoit match. HBK would be my all-time favorite, he's been there since I was a little 'rasslin' fan. :)

Coder GT
03-16-2005, 02:54 PM
No. It sounds like a real game It's probably not a WWF game...

Gerudo
03-16-2005, 02:57 PM
It must be a hak of sumthing
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

It is most definately NOT a 'hak'. Do you kids even know what a Super Nintendo is?

Coder GT
03-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Foamy, if you've never heard of a game, it doesn't mean that it is not a hack. Hacks are usually obvious to tell apart from real games. There is a Sonic game on SNES, believe it or not, It's not a hack. However, different altered versions of games are hacks. Technically BS Zelda for SNES is a hack rom, that let's you play the game without worrying about the time crap. On Edge's Emulation, if a game is a hack, then the game is noted as being a hack.

Gerudo
03-16-2005, 03:08 PM
There is a Sonic game on SNES, believe it or not, It's not a hack.WRONG! That game is a pirated hack. You want proof?
Here (http://sost.emulationzone.org/oldsosth/oldsosth/SonicSNES.html)

Quote from the site:
"The game was really just a hack of the speedy gonzolas game with some sprite substitutions."

Technically BS Zelda for SNES is a hack rom, that let's you play the game without worrying about the time crap. On Edge's Emulation, if a game is a hack, then the game is noted as being a hack.WRONG AGAIN! BS Zelda was a Japan-only game for the Stellaview system. It was a remake of the original LoZ on NES. There are hacks FOR the game that eliminate the time limit.

More proof?

Here (http://www.kasuto.net/bszelda.php?main=bszelda/bszelda.html)

Quote from the site:
"Now, about the game itself. Like I said before, it was a remake of Zelda I. The game is not exactly the same. The overworld is smaller, and the levels are different. However, the game is definitely worth playing. It had a few disadvantages, though. First off, the game had a time limit of about 57 minutes or something like that. And the game was never completed, either. And in the original, Link wasn't the player; it was some mascot for the Stellaview (some little kid with a baseball cap). But don't be sad. There are gracious hackers out there who have hacked the game and made quite a few improvements on it. First of all, you can play as Link or even Zelda. They also eliminated the time limit. And best of all, people wrote the levels that were never finished, so you can beat the game."

Coder GT
03-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Hahaha, GOT ONE!?!?!? NO

That's not the game I'm talking about... Gerudo that's what I basically meant. Without worrying about hte time crap same thing as what you're saying.
-------------
Anyway, I really cannot stand wrestling games made before the PS1 generation, their trash IMO. The gameplay is so annoying to me.

ocelot
03-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Here's a picture of how the game looks like

http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/snes01/01/Saturday%20Night%20Slam%20Masters%20-%20Ingame.gif