PDA

View Full Version : Project Zero/Fatal Frame 3?

Dractrek
03-11-2005, 07:10 AM
Hi all. I'm looking for any information on a came called Project Zero or Fatal Frame, one of the most frightening survival horrors ever created(and that includes the first Silent Hill!).
Basically all I want to know any background on the story itself, (I had heard that it was based on events that had happened(the rituals,not the ghosts!) and whether there will be a third instalment. Also, does anyone know of survival horrors as good as this one? Or maybe even better........... :evil:

Grasshopper
03-12-2005, 12:49 AM
I kind of thought Siren was neat. But, it is pretty different from the others. Its more stealthy then anything, missions repeat over and over if you don't do a required tasks, and the voice acting is down right terrible. Its not as good as the others. But hey, I kind of liked it, and thats all that matters to me. :shrug:

DarkDragoonX
03-12-2005, 11:24 PM
I have yet to find a horror game that could come CLOSE to matching the awesomeness of the Fatal Frame games. As for a third installment? I imagine we'll be seeing another before too long.

Foamy
03-14-2005, 10:55 AM
In my openion I find the prizes in cereal boxes more scarry then fatal frame.

ps. I know my gramer is bad, but if u care that much to post a reply to diss me then u can face my Squirrely wrath!

Dractrek
03-18-2005, 06:07 AM
I'd hate to eat your cereal then.
Bring on the wrath of the squirrel!!

Foamy
03-18-2005, 10:05 AM
lol ur the first person to mention anything about my signature, to get back on topic I just played fatal frame 3 and hate it even more now!

Grasshopper
03-18-2005, 02:03 PM
I just played fatal frame 3 and hate it even more now!

You mean Fatal Frame 2, right? :eyebrow:

Foamy
03-18-2005, 02:05 PM
no I mean 3, I never said I have it. I played it at a store. why is it not out yet?

ps. it was a short playable demo

DarkDragoonX
03-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Um, no, you didn't. There is no demo. You're either terribly confused, or a liar.