PDA

View Full Version : The enemy "trigger"

[Spock]
03-11-2005, 02:31 AM
What's the use of the enemy called "trigger"? Is it implemented yet?

Freedom
03-11-2005, 03:34 AM
When used with boss flags it allows you to activate events in other rooms of the dungeon by triggering the secret flags.

[Spock]
03-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Ah. Cool. : )

If no one looks here again, I'll post this as a new thread: I'm using a layer to make a shadow around a tree that's on a different layer. The shadow is just solid dark green, and I'm making it transparent. It looks perfect in the Quest Editor, but when I play the quest, it's not transparent. Know what's up? Does it have to do with the fact that I'm using the DOS version? Because I've had DOS snes emulators that have the same problem- no transparent layers.

Freedom
03-11-2005, 12:35 PM
make sure tranparent layers isn't turned off in your player.

[Spock]
03-11-2005, 12:36 PM
It isn't. When I toggle it, the layer dissappears completely. When it is activated, the layer is there, but it isn't transparent.

DeFray
03-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Hmm. I don't know if this is will help any, but when other people have had layer transparency problems, they've been told to push B on that screen in ZQuest. Try it and see if it works.

[Spock]
03-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Tried it, but no luck. Thanks anyway. I'll see how it looks in a windows version once I can get a hold of my brother's comp.