PDA

View Full Version : New Zelda Trailor!

ctrl-alt-delete
03-10-2005, 03:52 PM
The new zelda trailor is finally up on nintendo.com!

Orion
03-10-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm thoroughly impressed with it. This trailer is vastly improved over the last one. The environments and enemies look amazing. And Link is holding a kitty cat, how cute :P.

I was also very relieved to hear that the Revolution will suppoert WiFi out of the box, and that it will be backwards compatible with the GameCube. That means it won't be so fundamentally different that it will push 3rd parties away, which is a good thing. I'm also glad to hear the DS is going online with Animal Crossing and Mario Kart. Its about time!

Gomar
03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Do you have any idea of where I can watvh this trailer?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the first post because my computer loaded the page kinda funny.

*b*
03-10-2005, 06:52 PM
yeah, I saw this trailer this morning, and I've watched it fourteen times since then. I love the intro, but it didn't seem to be as thought out as the original; it had a lot of dark areas so you could hardly see what was going on. plus, the music wasn't as good

still, now I've got something to keep me at bay while I wait for this to be released

*goes to watch it a fifteenth time*

vegeta1215
03-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Since Nintendo's next console will be backwards compatible, what do you think the controller will be like? Will they reuse the Gamecube controller? I hope they do.

idontknow
03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
First of all, is this game for gamecube or the next console (the revolution, i suppose)? It better be on the gamecube.

As for the trailer, it looks bad-ass! I am so looking forward to seeing more of this game throughout the upcoming months. It will surely be amazing! I hope the game is a lot harder though and has a very deep story with a more mature feeling to it. Nevertheless, i dont doubt it will be A-MAAAAZING! The graphics/visual effects are STUNNING!

DarkFlameWolf
03-11-2005, 12:15 AM
does anyone have a direct downloadable link, the one on nintendo.com won't play for me and I've tried everything. O_o

vegeta1215
03-11-2005, 12:31 AM
First of all, is this game for gamecube or the next console (the revolution, i suppose)? It better be on the gamecube.

It's going to be on the Gamecube.

DFW, try this out: http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/vids_1.html (I found IGN to be a lot faster than Nintendo.com)

Fiyerstorm
03-11-2005, 02:30 AM
*cries*

I love it!

Shoelace
03-11-2005, 03:53 AM
I love the trailer. It is awesome! This is really a game that I am totally into and awaiting. I haven't waited and been wanting a game this bad since Ocarina of Time. I want!

Eskyris
03-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Just watched the new trailer. This one is even greater then the first one! I can't stop watching it! Waiting for such a fantastic game is terrible.....

Kairyu
03-11-2005, 01:14 PM
I was also very relieved to hear that the Revolution will suppoert WiFi out of the box,

Same here. I just hope it's free like with the DS.

I kinda hope they change the controller, though. The oversized A button is good for some games, but it just ruins others.

I'm also glad to hear the DS is going online with Animal Crossing and Mario Kart. Its about time!

Same here again. And it'll be free, too, which is even better. I wonder if someone will design a web browser for the DS...

DarkFlameWolf
03-11-2005, 01:16 PM
nice trailer! :D I love the Gohma bit! Can't wait to be chased by that thing! ^_^