PDA

View Full Version : Worst Actors and Actresses ever

Orion
03-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Here we go, time to rant! Here's my list of them that I would very much like to see sent to a corner to fuck themselves.

Keanu Reeves
Orlando Bloom
...neither of them can act

Adam Sandler
Jim Carry
...I'm not one for their type of humor (somewhat slap-stick, or what i like to call "dumb humor"). Give me someone who is actually witty and funny any day. Although when in a serious role, Jim Carry isn't too bad.

and to top it off... whoever those actors were in Saw. That movie had some of the most horrible scenes I have ever seen.

DsS Game
03-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Steven Segal or however that punk's last name is spelled.

vegeta1215
03-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Keanu Reeves is debatable, but I don't agree with you on the others.

If you think Adam Sandler can't act, you should really check out Punch Drunk Love, he was great in that. And Jim Carrey? C'mon, you're kidding right? As for Orlando Bloom, I've only seen him in a few movies, but I thought he was good in all of them.

Masamune
03-08-2005, 12:24 AM
*kills DsS Game*

Ben Affleck (sp?) sucks pretty hard.

Eckels
03-08-2005, 12:44 AM
I nominate myself. I'm a horrible actor.

Solaris_Omega
03-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Well, of those horrid actors, Imagine the money they have, and all the fame. Were merely posting on a message boards, who has accomplished more here?

mikeron
03-08-2005, 01:47 AM
Keira Knightly - worst actress ever, and she's too bony to be there as eye candy. WTF Hollywood?

Archibaldo
03-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Hilary Duff

'nuff said

ShadowTiger
03-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Keanu Reeves
Orlando Bloom
...neither of them can act
Then explain to me The Matrix and Lord of the Rings. :p ... Or maybe I just choose not to see whatever acting skills they have. Meh.

There have been times when I've looked at Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey(sp? :odd: ) and thought, ... "They're not too good. O_o " But they both have their redeeming roles. I thought Jim Carrey was pretty good in Bruce Almighty, and Sandler was pretty good in ... ... Actually, I don't think I do remember any good ones, but he's not THAT bad.

automatic
03-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Keanu Reeves is a complete hack. John Travolta should have cut his "comeback" short after Pulp Fiction. Tom Hanks turned into a syrupy cliche. Sandra Bullock needs a ball-gag and a bag over her head before I can tolerate her. Robin Williams also turned into a syrupy cliche, but he's making up for it with things like One Hour Photo and Insomnia. Oh, and Nicholas Cage. He did a couple awesome movies (Raising Arizona and Wild at Heart) but now he's just another dumb Hollywood jerk-off. Also, The Rock is the worst movie, ever, in the history of the universe.

Poor Sean Connery.

Then explain to me The Matrix and Lord of the Rings. :p ... Or maybe I just choose not to see whatever acting skills they have. Meh.Easy. Those movies are good in spite of the fact that those idiots can't act. The Matrix would have been an infinitely better movie if they had someone else in the role of Neo. His poor acting was the only blemish on an otherwise almost-perfect movie.

Have you seen any other Keanu Reeves movies? I dare you to see The Watcher. Keanu Reeves plays a serial killer. I was on the floor... literally... rolling around and holding my sides with laughter during the first twenty minutes of it. I laughed so hard it hurt. He's the worst actor in Hollywood.

Well, of those horrid actors, Imagine the money they have, and all the fame. Were merely posting on a message boards, who has accomplished more here?
If your idea of accomplishment is money and fame, you're setting yourself up. Just saying.

SixTen
03-08-2005, 03:14 PM
I think Kurt Russel Sucks when trying to play a serious role...ie Stargate. But in something like Captain Ron, he was good.

I think Orlando Bloom was good for his role in Lord of the Rings, but in everything else he looks like a wuss. The way he talks and everything, ugh I don't like it. I think Troy would have been much better without him. I don't know about Pirates of the Caribbean, because I can't think of anyone else who would be good in that role...not that I thought he brought a stunning performance or anything.

VT_Hokie_Fan
03-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio. How could you have left him out?

ShadowTiger
03-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Have you seen any other Keanu Reeves movies? I dare you to see The Watcher. Keanu Reeves plays a serial killer. I was on the floor... literally... rolling around and holding my sides with laughter during the first twenty minutes of it. I laughed so hard it hurt. He's the worst actor in Hollywood.Heh. Well, at least one good thing came up of it. :laughing:

How are they bad actors, if you don't mind my asking? ... I'm not exactly sticking up for them, but it's just not something I pay attention to.

Goat
03-09-2005, 01:07 PM
I have never enjoyed anything with Vin Diesel, I think hes absolutely horrible. I hate Orlando Bloom as well, his acting makes me uncomfortable and tempt me to cover my balls incase he jumps out of the screen and tries to suck them. I hate Ashton Kutcher, Britney Murphy, and any rapper who tries to act. Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz should die. Adam Sandler hasnt done anything enjoyable besides Billy Madison & Happy Gilmore. I hate Julia Roberts, Hillary Duff, and Lindsay Lohan. I'm sure there's more people who can go fuck themselves and die but I can't think of anymore right now. Oh, and the Lord of the Rings was good but not great, and the Matrix was horrible.

Orion
03-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Aah... I forgot Ashton Kutcher. And Sean William Scott. How many guys has he made out with on-screen? More than necessary (I think American Pie 2, Old School, and I think Dude, Where's My Car, but I'm not sure). But that isn't the reason I don't like him, I don't like him because his acting consists of saying the work fuck every other sentence. Is this what we are supposed to find funny these days?

automatic
03-09-2005, 04:41 PM
How are they bad actors, if you don't mind my asking?
Because they can't act. That about sums it up. It doesn't sound like you've built up any frame of reference for good vs bad acting. I've worked in 4 different video stores and one movie theater, so I've seen more movies than anyone I know. I don't limit myself to just Hollywood Summer Blockbusters or the next hip thing, I watch all kinds of movies. The classics, art house, underground, cult, foreign, bad sci-fi and horror B movies, whatever... whether they're critically acclaimed or not. I know bad actors when I see them because I know what good acting should be. My only advice to you is, get interested in movies. See everything that anyone recommends to you. Don't be afraid to see a movie just because it's in black and white. And remember that Hollywood isn't the only thing, or the best thing, out there (or even close to it).

I hate... any rapper.Fixed.

I actually find that most rappers make decent actors, probably because the whole "badass rapper" persona itself is an act. Mos Def, Eminem, and Queen Latifa are actually really decent actors. (Okay, so that taxi movie with Queen Latifa and the one with Steve Martin sucked, but Set It Off was good.)

Adam Sandler hasnt done anything enjoyable besides Billy Madison & Happy Gilmore.
This is a true statement.

Starkist
03-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio. How could you have left him out?

You mean Golden Globe winner and Academy Award nominee Leonardo DiCaprio?

Steezy20
03-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Yes thats the one, hes naff!!
The only good bit in Titanic is when someone leaps into the rotorblade and 'The Aviator' is possibly the worst film I have ever seen!!