PDA

View Full Version : Big Question

Goz Wite
03-06-2005, 06:54 AM
OK, sorry to be of trouble asking all these questions and stuff, but I got another one anyway.

Why do I get full rupees when I push the "R" key? What's up with that and how the heck do I get rid of it? I have version 2.10 also. I also noticed that if i add a title to a screen, I can't move until I push the "F" key. Is that a glitch, or what? Thanks.

Gomar
03-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Why do I get full rupees when I push the "R" key? What's up with that and how the heck do I get rid of it?

It's becuase you have cheats activated. All of the cheats are triggered by using the cheat menu or pressing a shortcut key. In your case, the "r" key triggers max. rupees. To get rid of it, you should just quit ZC and relaunch it.

4matsy
03-06-2005, 05:33 PM
No need to quit ZC completely; a simple exit or reset (F6 or F7 keys) will do. Basically anything that gets you out of actually playing the quest will turn off cheats.

Also, if you checked the "Save key file" box in the quest header editor:
- Cheats will automatically be activated upon starting the quest, without you having to type in the codes.
- If you put a password on the quest, you won't have to type that in to load it in ZQuest.
So, as long as you have the key file for that quest, you get automatic access to cheats and quest editing. Useful for constant debugging and the like.