PDA

View Full Version : Don't mess wit da chimpanzee krew

AtmaWeapon
03-04-2005, 09:14 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/04/chimp.attack.ap/index.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So if I understand it right, this couple goes to Africa and brings back a wild chimpanzee. They love and nurture it until it bites some woman's finger off and he is torn from their loving arms and thrown in chimp prison. Determined that the chimp is not bloodthirsty but down on his luck, the couple visits him regularly.

Apparently the screeching of the other chimps was not a loving greeting but a threat. The only type of people in the world who think importing wild exotic pets to their homes are a good idea also don't know enough chimpese to recognize "Take one more step and I'll tear your balls off you faggot!".

He took the step and the chimpanzees delivered. Maybe he learned his lesson :)

Ich
03-04-2005, 09:20 PM
I predict a divorce. "You wanted to get the damn chimp in the first place!" *swig of liquor*

theplustwo
03-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Wow, that guy was cannonized and he's still alive!

DsS Game
03-07-2005, 02:13 PM
them mofos are no joke. I guess it trusted them so much that the chimp didnt attack the couple. But shit o_o

Daarkseid
03-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Any primate is completely unacceptable as a house pet unless the person owning the primate has an excellent idea of their particular primate's needs and care requirements. And then you have the fact that such animals are pretty much like raising children, except they don't grow up.

Chimps, I'd imagine, would be some of the worst because of their complex behavior and the fact that while they seem to resemble short children, their physical strength in most cases greatly drawfs another human's.

This isn't exactly an uncommon occurance either. My grandfather actually owned a pet monkey in his younger years(that is, around the time of WWII, which he was unable to fight in), and got rid of it on his wedding night because he left it behind in his car, and the animal tore up his seats upholstery.

Glitch
03-08-2005, 01:14 AM
This reminds me of the time I kept Goat locked in my basement under lock and key and fed him only fishheads. He got pissed one day. Escaped and on his way out raped all of my pets.

Don't trust a animal. It will only lead to bad things happening.

ShadowTiger
03-08-2005, 12:53 PM
I wish I had room in one of my sigs for a quote, Glitch... But I just don't. :shakeno: Not yet. Someday though. Someday.

Though reading your Geru quote always gives me a laugh. ;) Heh.

There are times that I'm grateful that I only had fish through out my life. Dogs, cats, and some other mammals would have readily ripped apart anything they would see. I have a huge stack of CD's on the floor. I've had autistic kids, dogs, my own sister, falling objects, the computer chair, and a piece of the desk fall onto that stack. It's the best possible location for those CD's too. (Meaning there's no better spot. :p )

I'm just surprised they actually got the chance to bring home a monkey. O_o