PDA

View Full Version : experts needed to build tutorials for kids

cyber-kat
03-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Hello,

I run kids summer computer camps at many locations across the USA.

We are re-designing our Game Design curriculum, and I am thinking about adding software to cover Adventure games and possibly RPGs.

I am looking to contract with some experts who can build simple games for kids to make, and then to give me the step-by-step directions and screenshots for the games. These would be very short games, just enough to get kids acustomed to some of the software interfaces and features.

If you think you can help, or have advice to offer, I'd love to hear from you.

Email me at: [email protected]

This is a real contract position. Paid, finished by May, work form home, get credit and letters of reference, plus feel good about teaching kids, and having people all over the states play your games.

Ganonator
03-03-2005, 05:45 PM
It sounds like a great opportunity, but I work in an identical field already, and you are one of my company's biggest competitors. As much as I like to think this field is growing in the right direction, companies come like this and shit all over a good thing. A one-week camp for $600? Come on.

I think you've got a valid idea with this all, but this is advertising. I'm going to have to shut you down.