Sephiroth
03-01-2005, 01:32 AM
TLOZLRTS: MQ: DEMO 2

Download -> http://www.zcworld.net/mzc/tlozlrtsmqdemo2.exe

NOTE: This is for ZC version 2.10! ^_^

There are 6 real dungeons in this Demo.. Good luck! ^_^

dafeedil
03-05-2005, 10:43 PM
What do I have to do first? I can't find the sword or anything!

Boommaster
03-07-2005, 07:31 PM
You will get a boomarang. Go to the hollow stump and fight your way through and get your sword. Right now I can't seem to find a way to level 4. Any help there would be appreciated. Thanks

Mystical Sasshi
03-08-2005, 12:06 PM
I can't seem to get to Level 2, because all I can do is warp between the "dead" Snortsia and the "live" one. Good demo,though. :D

Sephiroth
03-11-2005, 10:59 PM
What do I have to do first? I can't find the sword or anything! You go into the hollowed out stump in town and battle your way through a dungeon. :p

I can't seem to get to Level 2, because all I can do is warp between the "dead" Snortsia and the "live" one. Good demo,though. :D You mean the overworld and the underworld. Level 2 is in the underworld version of the overworld part that level 1 was in. :p (sounds like you have an instance where you must restart the game)

You will get a boomarang. Go to the hollow stump and fight your way through and get your sword. Right now I can't seem to find a way to level 4. Any help there would be appreciated. Thanks Level 4. try burning things with your newly aquired candle in level 3. If you don't have the candle, go back to level 3 and look around. :p

Freedom
03-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Snort,
You would have more people playing if you'd scrap that exe file and make it a zipped .qst file, nobody I know is willing to download it as is.
....course, it's up to you.

Sephiroth
03-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Snort,
You would have more people playing if you'd scrap that exe file and make it a zipped .qst file, nobody I know is willing to download it as is.
....course, it's up to you.
http://fast.filespace.org/Cyberkev/tlozlrtsmqdemo2.zip

<_< Better Freedom? That exe was a self-extracting rar file. >_>

Mystical Sasshi
03-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Oops, I think I made an error here. I meant that I couldn't get through the tree maze near the first dungeon. The hint I got was not helpful at all. What does "even right" mean? :(

Sephiroth
03-25-2005, 11:59 PM
Oops, I think I made an error here. I meant that I couldn't get through the tree maze near the first dungeon. The hint I got was not helpful at all. What does "even right" mean? :(
Tree Maze? O_o I think you may be missing a key. Do you have the hammer? If so, look for a hidden cave in the Wetlands. :P