PDA

View Full Version : Crossing swords

gangster_squrri
02-27-2005, 10:32 PM
It started off a day like all others the sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and everything seemed to be okay. Orion sat on the beach with his toes in the sand and all of a sudden someone(supposedly someone he knew) came up to him and put his hand on Orion's shoulder. Orion looked at him and said "Hey Yenoth. What's wrong." Then Yenoth looked at him in a meaningful face and said. "Orion ... Dau ... Dau is dead. What?! They found his body on the outskirts of his farm. It looked as if someone stabbed him." Orion gets up and they start walking down the dirt road. "Does anybody know what happened to him?" Orion asked Yenoth. "None know." He replies in a hateful manner. "Not even the RoseHarn's?. No none know." He says as they turn left and leave the small town. As they pass by a sign saying "leaving Greenhorn" Orion says to Yenoth "Well lets take a look around the area."
Later .... "So we're here. Come on show me where they found it." Orion says to Yenoth. "Fine." Yenoth replies without enthusiasum. They get far away from the farm much more the town. "Here it is. You can see where his bones were when they found them." Yenoth says. "I see." Orion says moving away from the boneprints. "Here." He says. "What ... what is it?" Yenoth says.
"Footprints moving towards and away from where his body was." Orion says. "But there are also scraping marks on the dirt. Someone killed him and dragged him to that spot." Orion says once again. "Why would they kill him and also drag him towards the farm?" He says to Orion. "I don't know. Cut I am sure as heck going to find out." Orion replies and they both head off following the footprints. Orion and Yenoth each take out a small dagger.
They come to a small cave leading underground. "What do you think is in there? I have no idea." Orion replies. Orion sees a faint light from deep inside the cave. "Wait ... wait ... I see a light. Come on." Orion says and they head down the cave. They get to the end and come into a huge room lit with blue flamed candles. They see a dark figure on the side of the room.
"Your here to find out what happened to your friend. Well I can surely say that I killed him. I needed his blood to live and he also tried to attack me once he found out what I was planning. So lets skip with the questions." It says as it hurls toward Orion. It tries to bite him but orion dodges and Yenoth runs and cuts it slightly acros the wrist. "Yyyyaaaa!!!" It yells out in a shrieking voice and attacks Yenoth. It sinks it's claws into Yenoth's skin and rips off his arm.
Yenoth floats up into the air. The dark figure closely faces Yenoth and in mere seconds blood gushes out of Yenoths mouth and into the dark figures.
The dark figure then faces Orion. Orion then falls onto the ground and swarms of mosquitos eat him alive.

Orion may have died but you may have the strenght to fight against evil or mabye kill the king. choose either side. But I warn you choose carefully.

gangster_squrri
02-27-2005, 10:39 PM
This is a text-based role playing game in which you will be able to do many things and meet many people. You will fight monsters and raise your stats. You may even encounter someone else and fight or team up with them. Now you will be able to choose a race and a class. first just choose your race. I will make a post for your character and we will pick the class and go from there on out. now pick your race.

races: human, elf, dwarf, orc, undead, and goblin.

Zelda_Warrior
06-03-2005, 11:14 PM
holy shit you posted twice in this thread but it says that you have never posted and have a '0' post count

carrot red
06-04-2005, 09:59 AM
*Zelda_Warrior, I'm amazed you never noticed the following notice about Forum Games:
Note: Please stay on topic and refrain from spamming. Posts made in this forum will not count towards your total posts.*

Ganondork
06-05-2005, 08:12 PM
I, shall be an undead

And orion can just kill the king.