PDA

View Full Version : Funky...

[Spock]
02-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Please excuse my ignorance if this should be obvious, but there's something weird that happens on my quests. When I'm editing it, some stuff appears on screens seemingly randomly. It's usually a couple dungeon doors and an item- sometimes some screen flags or enemy flags like traps will be there, too. Thus far, I have just ignored it and deleted the afflicted screen, but it just happened on one of the screens I had already finished. I had to repair the damage by hand.

Any idea what's going on, or how to fix it? Thanks.

Freedom
02-26-2005, 08:14 PM
if you change a combo then it will change in all instances where it was used.
other then that, I've never heard of them being placed on a screen by themselves.

[Spock]
02-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Really?

So far, it hasn't happened with just combos- it's always been with a screen flag or item or something else along those lines... So it couldn't have been that. Oh well. -_-'

Thanks anyway.

VEL
02-26-2005, 08:56 PM
I've heard of this before, but I can't remember what caused it. I think it might have been something like the "fill" command.

I did some searching and found a topic about it.
http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=60512

[Spock]
02-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Now that you mention it, that was one of my suspicions. On my last quest, I made it a point never to use fill (-_-), and I don't think it ever crapped out. Weird.

Awesome. Thanks for clearing it up!