PDA

View Full Version : Evil castle 2.0 will be released soon yay!

The (s)
02-24-2005, 10:41 PM
I found out this warping problem and here is what i found, for my warps to boss one and to the under ground level were Cave walk down type tiles, i replaced it with Stair tiles and that made the warp go where it was supose to go, so the 2.0 version will now be playable with all zelda classic versions and will be released soon.

(Evil Castle Hell version info)

This version will be harder and there will be no save points in the quest, if you die, go back to start, wu ha ha ha. Im going to see if theres a way where when you die, you loose all what you collected and have to find the items again. the quest will have a timer on it so it would be fun to try to beat the quest at a faster time and challenge any one to see if they can beat that time, fun fun! Now, i like to read some responces from every one if i should release Evil Castle 2.0 and the hell version, or just release Evil Castle 2.0

(secret items) yes there are two secret items hiddin in the quest and the quest that is out now.

ms_zelda_lady
02-25-2005, 12:19 AM
Hope you don't make it so hard that people will give up and not play it. Rethink your idea about no save point in the quest cause that alone would make me think twice about trying it.

ms_zelda_lady

The (s)
02-25-2005, 01:19 AM
K thank you, i wont make it that hard, i will turn the saving rooms into fairy rooms where you can refill your hearts.

Ok, i feel really stupid, stairs and cave tiles wasnt the problem, but i did somthing though that made me think stairs was it, i was messing with the slider thing in the Dmap for the boss one, then i just now figured it out that if you move the slider in the right place, you can warp to boss one with out warping to a wrong screen, freedom told me about this slider thing, i just never got what he was talking about at first but now i finally got it. All this time, i thought that slider thing was just browser to brows left to right vewing the map. *hides in a trash can*

The (s)
02-26-2005, 01:14 PM
K i dont know if any one cares are not, I just like to say that i been adding some new stuff to Zelda 2.0 and its almost ready to be released BUG FREE!!!!!! And please, people, tell me if i should make the Hell version or not.

ms_zelda_lady
02-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Please don't make the hell version first until people have played the regular one. Its best to see what people think first and if they like your quest then they would probably want to see a harder version of it.

Me I'm just looking forward to playing your quest and getting past the first boss.

ms_zelda_lady

The (s)
02-26-2005, 09:37 PM
K, its ALIVE!!!!!! I dont know when they will put Evil Castle 2.0 on zelda classic, i told them if they could throw away the old Evil Castle and replace it with the 2.0 version, well heres a link to my website to down load the 2.0 version or wait for it to come here at at zelda classic to rate it or somthin lol. oh, and please visit my site often, the site is all ways up dated 1 or 2 times a month with the news about my other quests projects and go to sign my guest book and send any thing that is related to the site or the zelda quests.
http://www.geocities.com/altra_fox_5000/TheSzeldaQuests.html?1109465661140
:)