PDA

View Full Version : Link to Tortuga released

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

elise
08-15-2005, 03:33 PM
and for the whistle do some good old headbanging to the west ;)

Lita
08-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Wow, Elise and TreyMan... thanks so much for your help. I finally got through this one! lol But going to take a break before I move on through the cornivores ;o).

Ya'll were so nice to lead me to the stuff...so I hate to bother ... but.... No one addressed my question as to whether that shield in L3 was the same one as you buy in the stores? I didn't want to waste a key (or rather FIND another one...lol) just for something I already had. Ya know?

Also, never did get into that room that is on the far left column, 3rd row down. I assume it was no big deal so once I killed the boss I figure it was okay to move on? The one with 3 lamp things and a LL that you can see from the esculator.

Thanks guys. If it wasn't for threads and helpful people... I dare say most of us would give up on some of this stuff...;o) So, thanks and have a good one till next time. :)

elise
08-15-2005, 06:38 PM
The shield is the same :)

TheManTreyMan
08-16-2005, 03:53 AM
Yeah, it really sucks when the darn Like Like eats your shield. Just wait till you get the mirror shield, you will be in heaven!

herosword
08-16-2005, 08:38 AM
cant...get...game...to...work...HELP!!!

elise
08-16-2005, 08:51 AM
with only this info nobody can help you ............
Just open it in the 210 version and it should work :shrug:

Lita
08-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Okay, I've spent hours last night and some this morning simply trying to find where to go to at L4. :odd: When I first got stuck I did go through ALL these posts again for this level...lol. Trying to find it. But apparently... I'm the least observant or something. Because I can't even find that professor you talked about in the posts Elise. :( Nothing that resembles a library or that even speaks of one. I was wondering if there was another entrance to the Rain Frst.? 'Other' than the one through pigmy pass and the tunnel thing? And that's why I can't seem to get anywhere? Please help! I've gotten NO where BUT the Rain Forest initial area. Well, I did figure out how to get rid of the crabs that blocked paths. But not the skulls.

elise
08-16-2005, 11:19 AM
after the pass did you also looked behind the big tree
totally on the bottom second screen
The prof lives under the pond he likes it when woman whistle at him :laughing:

Lita
08-16-2005, 12:12 PM
First, thank you for such the quick response! :D I found the path behind the tree (finally) and was so glad to be moving again. To get to some meat of the game. But... then I found the MAZE!!! lol I guess now I know what that one guy was talking about when he mentioned the L4 Maze! lol I got a total of like 10 min play time before wham! AGAIN! lol

But, alas... I'm too old and too nervous to combat another one of "those kinds of things" right now. lol Where you're having to hold your mouth just right and rely on a bit of luck. lol Looks like just having to cross this is going to take hours and I'm wanting to play right now. lol pout pout lololol

So, I've about decided this one is just too nerve racking for me. I need more time in between issues to move...lol. And, I'm having to squint so hard for this tile set and/or decor. ;) I just can't see it well (I'm old). So..Elise... any suggestions on a semi- easyflowing game that I don't have to ask questions or get stuck so often? I'm a better player than say a child, but obviously not as good as you guys. lol And my stress meter is something I try not to fool with too much...lololololol I'm thinking.... put this one on the back burner for when I have just time and patience to kill... and find something else that flows along easier? Any suggestions? Again, not saying ANYthing against this game. It's a work of creativity gone mad! lol I could NEVER have come up with this stuff. My hats off to him. But I think this maze is going to end it for me. Especially if I find out I have to cross it more than once! lololol Until then though... any suggestions on one that might boost my confidence and fill my need to flow and play?

elise
08-16-2005, 12:25 PM
maybe this hint can help you in Tortuga after the tree you have all these trapps
just fly by them using your .............
You are not to old we almost have the same age :P
and people older then you played it :)
Freedom made more quests Tortuga was his last and most difficult one maybe you can try Swansong or Search for Elise or Quest for Freedom
Or a quest made by Mr.Z Links birthday
Just take a look in the quest database there are many
http://www.armageddongames.net/zeldaclassic/qdb.php

Lita
08-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Elise, you are just the sweetest thing! I want to wrap you up, take you home, call you squishy.... and make you my squishy. :D ("Nemo" for those that think I'm crazy...lol)
And just like Darhma... I've got to "keep on swimmin... keep on swimming". It never dawned on me there was a trick other than just plowing through it.

Anyway, thanks for the game suggestions. Also thanks for the tip that I use some-thing (of which I will figure out) to get through that.

Oh, and by the by... Never did find the professor unless he's past that maze. If so... I'll find him. But, I blew all over that little pond. And even the fairy pond under the skull on the same screen. Nothing. No response needed though if he's past the maze. ;)

elise
08-16-2005, 01:48 PM
yeah he is past the maze but the maze isn't that hard if you "fly by" those first trapps
It's all a matter of hitting all things you see on the screens when you can't move on till you hear the secret sound then you know you hit the trigger and you can move on
you know I always feel like I am flying when I use the hookshot but then again I am kind of strange :)

Freedom
08-16-2005, 02:04 PM
Lita,
The maze itself is part of level 4, when you get in the dungeon itself you'll find it surprisingly easy, DON'T GIVE UP NEMO!
It's like all the rest, once you learn the layout, you can run right through it. ;)

TheManTreyMan
08-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Yeah, I was surprised I didn't need help with level 4, but now I need help with level 6, lol. I made it easier to get help by uploading an image. Can anyone tell me how I'm suppost to get past this room? Thanks
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b196/TreyMan2005/zelda018.jpg

elise
08-16-2005, 02:52 PM
did you try using the mirror shield when the blue wizards are there

Lita
08-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys... I'm so glad I didn't take a break from it. I LOVED L4! Once I got TO it of course. ;) But it was so much fun! More my speed I guess. I like figuring out maps and rooms and keys Oh my! lol
I actually, somehow, went all but straight to the Gannon room and beat it before I even explored! lol
I've gotten all the stuff (Magic Up, Blue Mail, Magic Book). But I haven't found the lower right 2 rooms yet. Ya'll have a good night. :D

elise
08-17-2005, 05:45 AM
There is a room with a bed and some money next to it , just go for the money and you visit the two rooms :laughing:

Spudnickator
08-17-2005, 06:19 AM
Hey, on L1, when you unlock the 1st locked door, there is a room of spikes, how do you get past them?

elise
08-17-2005, 06:40 AM
hey, look when they are down and go for it , if not use all items you have to set triggers , and if that doesn't work you probably don't need to be there yet !!!!

Lita
08-17-2005, 10:33 AM
I was having a db moment Elise (dumb blonde) lol. I never thought to look at the map when I got thrown in the klinker! Good gracious!~ Of course, I did notice after I tried to look for more entries to those rooms. Like I said before, no one ever accused me of being observant! lolol

Well, I'm really liking L5. Once I finally found it...lol. So once I get Mom started on her dialysis today I'll be back at it. Have a good one.

Spudnickator
08-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah, the spikes dont go down, thats the thing, and ive used all my items, the screen im talking about is the one with the map in it (in L1) Is there any other way to go?

elise
08-17-2005, 12:16 PM
In that section you have to go down and right to trigger an orb
then you can leave that section and enter another entrance
You need the hookshot to get over those spikes
trigger the orb is all you can do for now

Spudnickator
08-17-2005, 12:19 PM
ah, ok, i think i get you.

Thanks

Lita
08-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Well, I beat Level 5 and visited all the rooms except the upper left hand 2. I just could NOT make my hookshot grab hold of that stuff! On ANY of the ledges. Was it suppose to? I didn't have any trouble on the other ones. But I rode round and round and round trying those... to no avail. Since I got all the items... I assume its okay?

Of course, not only did I use up all the keys.. but also my extra one I had left over from the unneeded shield in L3! Which I hated to lose cause that was my standby..lol. Thus I assume those 2 rooms were just for a key? If you could assure me these points/questions I would appreciate it. And if it's not by hookshot... could you help me out? I'm off to L6 in the mean time.

Oh and Freedom... L5 was so much fun! I throughly enjoyed that! Thank You.

elise
08-17-2005, 02:23 PM
It is a key you get there and a hint ,did you also try the whistle don't really know if that was necessary there , but I remeber it was necessary somewhere in that level LOL

nitroike
08-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Please help, I cant find the ladder in Level 1.
I read Elise say that its on the left entrance past a statue you hit with the boomerang, but that just got me a bottle.

elise
08-17-2005, 07:39 PM
if you look at your map left side it's in the room I marked with an o
- is empty and x is a screen ( I only took the first 3 rows )

-xo
-x-
-x-
-xx
--x
--x
xxx
xxx

Valientlink
08-18-2005, 01:24 PM
I like pigmy pass.

Valientlink
08-18-2005, 01:30 PM
download link to tortuga here http://www.freewebs.com/valientlink/

Lita
08-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Elise, it was the whistle for those extra rooms. I read back through the thread after I posted and found you had already answered that question. Sorry. But got her done! :o)

I've now just completed Level 7 and same thing. 2 rooms I can't seem to get to. Hummmm.... seems to be a theme here...lol. The room that I assume I need to find is the 5 rows down, and 3rd room from Rt side of the map. Again... I've gotten all the goodies so I assume it's a key or maybe a magic up.

And I have to add... yet ANOTHER great level! It was realy fun figureing out. Well, except for these last 2 rooms lol. I guess Freedom always throws a curve ball for the last inning huh? lol OH! And LOVED the sparklies in the bottom room 4th from left! But, I have to admit... I never did figure out the clue in the ancient writings.. I just lucked up on the combination.

elise
08-19-2005, 10:19 AM
Yeppe you missed the magic bottle , and you are a lucky girl with the combination
You know my ancient knowledge also isn't that good so I just read the english words instead ;) :p

Lita
08-19-2005, 10:30 AM
Elise, again, I did find in the thread the SIMPLE push I missed to get to the Magic Up. Geez... Is my face Red! lol Not only for missing such a SIMPLE thing... but again... asking before I looked. So, once again... sorry.

Now, the combination was in ENGLISH? I missed that! I saw the PROG on the bottom line... but ??????? I would LOVE to know where you found it or whatever it was I missed to get the English version...lol. Just for my own personal knowledge. To learn... lol

Have a GREAT Friday! Oh... and loved your cameo in Level 7 Sleepy Head. ;)

elise
08-19-2005, 10:41 AM
I send you a PM
yeah Freedom made a nice room for me and my loving pet LOL

nitroike
08-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Im stuck in Dungeon 3. Ive tried everything I know to move forward, but I fear I must ask for help. I have two keys in my possession, six hearts, second sword, and I just got farore's wind. I cant figure out what to do with the object that looks like a blue and red rolling pin, and I cant figure out how to get past the room with the statues blocking the door that has four moveable blocks on the floor and six discolored squares. I was able to hookshot onto the grassy area to get the heart container bu I dont seem to be able to do the same to get onto the roof of the other building. Can anybody help? Help would be very appreciated. Your comments really helped me last tiem Elise :)

Freedom
08-20-2005, 12:03 AM
In the screen with the "rolling pin" thing (torches) try throwing something at the wall statues.
In the room with the push blocks, try walking through a wall in a screen below that and one to the right.

for the Heart Container outside... look for a place on the stairs to hookshot from.

nitroike
08-20-2005, 02:29 AM
Thanks freedom, that helped.

Although, I see that to hit the statue I need to find the long-range boomerang. You helped me find two large chests, but they were just a magic upgrade and a sheild I already had. I see one room on the map I havnt been to, its the room just above a big chest over some passage pipes and underneath a chef's kitchen. Ive tried everything I can to get into that room but to no avail. Im certain it leads to either the whistle or the long-range boomerang.
By the way, a bug you may or may not be aware of is that Ive started finding some of your secrets by purposefully dying in suspicious rooms and seeing if any unusual parts of the room glow red. I usually find a statue to move or a wall to walk through like that :)

Freedom
08-20-2005, 03:20 AM
Yea, that's a bug with the program that shows the layers like that when you die.

That chest by the pipes, when you walk in that doorway under the chest, try walking up

Lita
08-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Me again. ;) I've finished level 8 but once again ran into trouble entering ALL the rooms. This time it was only 1 though. :) It's the 3rd room up from bottom, 2nd from right. I assume it's how to get to the chest (magic up again?) in the room below it. I've tried EVERYTHING! lol Don't we all say that though...lol. Anyway. Though I don't think I 'have' to have it... I would like to be 'complete'. :O)

Well, I'm off to find Ganon in the mean time. And congrats on your marriage Elise. :D Be sure to let your Knight Freedom out of his cave occassionally. :laughing: That was so cute!

elise
08-20-2005, 05:58 PM
That wasn't me ROFLOL That was the prisoner Joe that married his girlfriend
from the entrance you move up on the leftside and find a walktrough wall on the right
you see a key on a ledge ,grab it with your flying thingy and ..............well you will see

nitroike
08-20-2005, 09:55 PM
I promise this is the last time Ill ask for help with level 3. Im in the room with all the flying sickles and the snakes. Ive found the passage in the wall that leads to the bomb upgrade but cant seem to open the door in the snake/sickle room. Any advice? Thanks in advance

Lita
08-20-2005, 11:07 PM
I just KNEW that the story in town after L8 said the brides name was Elise... and then in the house in town, Which was to be Elises and Joes place... told a story of another knight of Elises (Freedom Knight) that she kept in a cave. Maybe I remember it wrong? Or read it wrong... lol I'll go back and check it out again. Otherwise... egg on my face! :odd:

Anyway, thanks for the hint.

nitroike
08-20-2005, 11:39 PM
Nevermind, I got through Level 3. Now, on to the Headhunter Land! lol

elise
08-21-2005, 05:13 AM
Lita Joe married his girlfriend ( who was flirting with the other knights outside the jail ) and was knighted by Queen Elise .
The queen also bought him and his woman a house. The house that is built during the quest
While the knight Freedom just lives in a cave ( poor thing ) :)

Valientlink
08-21-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm from the future.................................. Don't eat harris wolves KIDNEYS OUT!!!!

nitroike
08-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Ive gotten everything in Level four but the few map squares where the boss would be, as well as the top left 'point' on the tower elude me. Any suggestions?

elise
08-21-2005, 03:01 PM
the top left try to push a barrel in the top left down
The boss area did you take a walk over the castle wall

nitroike
08-21-2005, 04:03 PM
I did take the walk, actually. I found that it just loops back up to another room Id already been to through an invisible door

elise
08-21-2005, 04:08 PM
did you go the end on the wall walk staire up and down ............

Lita
08-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Just had to pop in and say after 80 some deaths and didn't even notice the hours...lol. I rescued fair maiden! :D

Want to officially thank Freedom and Elise for their help in doing so. ;) It would have either taken a LOT longer... or I would have shelved it for a bit if it wasn't for you guys! Thanks so much for backing up your games with forum help Freedom. So many games don't get played because the builders won't come in here to offer help. So know... you ARE appreciated!

And... what a game! Once again I have sincerely enjoyed your work. I can't wait now till Castle Haunt II is out! I just recently played through the first one again. I would have loved to help test it. But I have that bug where the music gets messed up... so I wouldn't have been able to help with all aspects. But will most definitely be playing it!

Ya'll have a good one!

Freedom
08-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Congrats Lita, glad you completed it.
Castle Haunt II will be out shortly.

nitroike
08-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Im now stuck in level 6 and, for the sake of convenience, I took a snapshot and was wandering if anybody knew how I progress from here?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/nitroike/helpme.jpg

Freedom
08-24-2005, 01:00 AM
I think the statue pushes or you go down through the wall.

nitroike
08-24-2005, 01:44 AM
are you sure? I tried both of those but to no avail

nitroike
08-24-2005, 01:53 AM
nevermind, I figured that out. I forgot about the other room Im stuck in, its a room shaped like an arrow pointing right. ive tried everything in my inventory in this room. Theres also two blocks that I cant move. Should I not be here yet or something?

elise
08-24-2005, 06:02 AM
I don't know which room you mean there are more rooms that are looking like an arrow :)

Marilups
08-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Where can I find the bracelet? Help pleaseeee!!!

Freedom
08-24-2005, 05:40 PM
EDIT oops wrong quest....

It's in the mountains west of the start.
burn the tree in the start screen and go under the tree canopy

Marilups
08-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Thank you Freedom!!

nitroike
08-25-2005, 12:58 AM
er...the first one.
The one with a bunch of pots, two blocks that dont move, and two like likes

Freedom
08-25-2005, 02:07 AM
nitroike,
I believe that one might be a one way door, does it have a closed door on the right?
if so it may be you come out through there.
I'm not sure though which room you are talking about either

nitroike
08-25-2005, 03:34 AM
if thats a one-way door, then I really am stumped as to where to go next.

Freedom
08-25-2005, 03:42 AM
ummm...
trying to go from memory, go up all the way to the right where there was a pad with a beast, kill the beast and push a statue

nitroike
08-25-2005, 04:51 AM
ooook....
I accidentally found the boss and beat it while trying to find the way to that damn red tunic. I never found a map for this dungeon and Ive been in every sincgle room around the room that leads to the tunic without seeing any way in. Back to playing >>

elise
08-25-2005, 05:09 AM
The way to the red tunic is found in the map room , it's on the rightside up
There are a lot of pots and statues to move around in level 6

Marilups
08-25-2005, 12:19 PM
maybe this is a stupid question :|
How do I get to the boss in lvl 2? I found the red candle, wallet, bow & raft.

Freedom
08-25-2005, 12:26 PM
here's a map of L-2
http://members.toast.net/mfreedom/tl2full.gif

Marilups
08-25-2005, 12:28 PM
By the way... Thank You Very Much Freedom for this excellent quest... All I want to do on my free time is play Link to Tortuga!!!

elise
08-25-2005, 12:39 PM
go to another entrance and light some candles

nitroike
08-25-2005, 12:45 PM
When I go up I reach a dead end. Theres Lava, a few ghosts, and a door on the other side that looks like I need to approach it from a different side

Freedom
08-25-2005, 12:46 PM
You're welcome, glad you are enjoying it.

Freedom
08-25-2005, 12:50 PM
nitroike,
Elises's board allows the uploading of screenshots and has my hosted forums there which has a Tortuga thread with a lot of answers too, the link is in my sig.
Since I'm not sure how exactly you are stuck you might want to check there, and maybe even attach a screenshot.

nitroike
08-26-2005, 04:45 PM
wow. That was interesting. It took me four days to beat level 6 and two hours to beat level 7

nitroike
08-27-2005, 04:46 PM
I seem to be stuck in level 8. I found the big wallet and opened up most of the rooms on the screen. I think I know where to go next but I think I need Din's Fire or the Boots and I cant seem to get to them. I think theyre in the chests in these pictures(Sorry for the color, the color went foo when I opened up MS Paint):

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/nitroike/helpme1.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/nitroike/helpme2.jpg

How do I get to these chests? the second one is especially boggling me

Freedom
08-27-2005, 04:56 PM
In that first shot, walk right ;)

In the second walk up into the room to its right through a drain.

elise
08-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Edit: oops beaten by the master himself

nitroike
08-27-2005, 05:16 PM
Okay, for the first one walking right through the wall got me here:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/nitroike/helpme3.jpg

and then the waterfall got me here:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/nitroike/helpme4.jpg

to a chest I'd already opened and gotten the big wallet.

For the second one, when you say to walk up through a drain to the room to the right, are you refferring to this room:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/nitroike/helpme5.jpg

Because if you are I dont understand walking up through a drain at all

nitroike
08-27-2005, 05:24 PM
re-read your comment and wasable to get the boots. Still confused about the first one though. by the way, how do I use the boots? theyre used on the statues that have the bottom half disappear under the lens of truth, correct?

elise
08-27-2005, 05:28 PM
The first one is like the second but you first get warped on the screen with the little chest from there swim further ;)
The boots you can't use they just do there job when you are walking on spikes :)
they won't hurt you as long as your magic is good

nitroike
08-27-2005, 05:39 PM
swim further from http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a24/nitroike/helpme4.jpg

??
Theres nowhere to swim. I cant even find a hidden door.

elise
08-27-2005, 05:43 PM
No not from there , there is a warp that brings you high in the level some where in the middle and the only thing you find there is a little chest with some rupees there just swim down and find a passage on the left swim in and well ............. :)

nitroike
08-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Do I need to kill that crazy stalfos in the room beside the key?

I think I found a glitch in the game. For some reason, the witches are all still telling me I can buy potions and I see the rupee and the x on the screen, but no potions to buy at all. No clue what triggered that.

elise
08-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Go to the big room on the left ( the one where you also have the door to the screen where you could see the boots )
In the big room go up and right over the bridge till you get in the last room
there push a statue
The potion shops aren't all working allright by a bug in 2.10.

Marilups
08-27-2005, 11:32 PM
I can't find the library. I tried blowing the whistle at the pond area and nothing happens. Tried blowing whistle inside the professors house, headbanging on his walls, bombing them and nothing works. Where's the dungeon? how can I get to the stairs in the screen to the left of the one where the old man with the library key is? Please help!!!

Freedom
08-27-2005, 11:54 PM
in the professors house, walk left

King Aquamentus
08-28-2005, 12:38 AM
I somehow ended up with a Skulltula for town. (don't remember how), but now I need one for the 3rd entrance to level 1 and I can't find it.

Freedom
08-28-2005, 01:39 AM
look in trees

Marilups
08-29-2005, 02:45 AM
Freedom, I tried walking left at the professors house and nothing happens... =(

elise
08-29-2005, 05:37 AM
In the proffesorshouse ( The one in the pond )
walkthrough the left wall
then you get in the library
there are two pots , use your sword on them and find the trigger to move on

Marilups
08-29-2005, 04:42 PM
What am I doing wrong? Can't get to the library... I'm desperate here....

elise
08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
are you in the right professors room
professor Snodgrass should stand above the map

Marilups
08-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Can you send me a screenshot of the house?

elise
08-29-2005, 05:00 PM
you can find the screenshot Here (http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=18399&postcount=645)

Freedom
08-29-2005, 05:02 PM
You go to the little lake and blow the whiste to get in Professor Snodgrass's house, then you listen to what he has to say, and then walk through the left wall.
If the whistle doesn't work at the lake it may be because you are standing too close to the edge of the screen, walk around a bit and try other spots.

Marilups
08-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Thank you very much Elise, I owe you my sanity... I'm trying the wrong house!! That explains a lot. Ok, need to go and find the "right" professors house.

King Aquamentus
08-29-2005, 08:48 PM
in trees?

Freedom, Is this a special tree? one I could recognize? Hmm, maybe that was the one I had before?

Just where are these two skulltulas supposed to be found? Because I might need to look somewhere else... ?

Oh, I found it! The kid talking about them just outside town clued me in.

Thanks.

Marilups
09-01-2005, 09:37 PM
:confused: I can't find the entrance to level 9.

Marilups
09-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Finally I found it!!! Now I need to find the key!!

Freedom
09-01-2005, 11:54 PM
dive for one and use your boomer on wall statues for another

Marilups
09-02-2005, 10:08 PM
:D I finally finished Link to Tortuga!! Thank you very much Freedom for this great quest, I really enjoyed it :thumbsup:
I also want to thank you and Elise for your help. You two are the best!! :)

Freedom
09-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Marilups,
Hey... All right.
Congratulations, glad you enjoyed and beat it :)

nitroike
09-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Im so close I just need some help with this last dungeon. Theres SO many locked doors and not enough keys for them all! Am I doing something wrong? Or am I supposed to find the Magic Key? If so, can you tell me how to get there?

elise
09-09-2005, 07:28 AM
There is a master key in level 9
where you drop down on the leftside you can also on the right
maybe you need to do something more then on the left , you can always when you try to figger it out throw a liitle boomer and whistle a nice tune

nitroike
09-09-2005, 11:34 AM
In the room with the black wizarrobe, all the whistle does is re-open the door you came through

elise
09-09-2005, 11:45 AM
If you enter chamber 9 go up and right there is the room with little statues , red blocks and three doors.
There are also two little statues in the upper corner.
It's that room you need to find the trigger to go down :)

MRed94
09-28-2005, 12:31 PM
I have just started playing this quest, and have read all the posts and hints. I STILL cannot figure out how to get to the mushroom! could someone please explain in DETAIL how I go about doing this? Thanks for your help! :scared:

MRed94
09-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Also, could someone please send me the link to the overworld map? I can't find it again in the posts. Thanks!

Freedom
09-28-2005, 12:51 PM
For the mushroom, you walk down through (under) the tree canopy from the screen above it.

I didn't upload a full overworld map picture so there is no link to it, the file is just too large, did you see the map in the intro?

MRed94
09-28-2005, 02:18 PM
If you mean the overworld map from the preview, yes, I did see it, but it isn't very clear to me where the mushroom is on here. I'm sorry to be so dense, but I have spent hours looking for that stupid muchroom from the top level, and can't seem to find a way to it! Thanks for a great game, I am sure my son and I will find it eventually!

Freedom
09-28-2005, 02:47 PM
the screen above the mushroom has a trap that spirals downward, wait for it to go back up and run down to the mushroom screen

MRed94
09-28-2005, 02:50 PM
the screen above the mushroom has a trap that spirals downward, wait for it to go back up and run down to the mushroom screen

Thanks! Will try that!

niknok
10-01-2005, 07:41 AM
am sorry but could you pls help? i was able to download The Link to Tortuga..but when am trying to load it.. as it was decrypting.. it asked me for a password. may i know what is the password please. thank you

Freedom
10-01-2005, 10:02 AM
open it in zelda-w.exe, not in zquest-w.exe

Aegix Drakan
10-03-2005, 02:37 PM
I Love reading and all, but 24 pages? no way. :odd:

I need to know where that sword is. I have the key, and I've combed the riverbed thouroughly (I found a guy's secret house [there was a chest in there, but unopenable] and I found the goron bomb shop) I've even wandered into areas I don't think I should be in without a weapon.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

elise
10-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Just go where the hint in the quest suggest , go to the fairypond and look behind it
thats all :)

Aegix Drakan
10-03-2005, 02:57 PM
:odd:

OH! :banghead:

That's the only place I hadn't checked! Thanks a lot Elise! :)

MRed94
10-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Any clues available as to how to get the Crystal at Plethora Pass?

Also, can't find any heart pieces in the mountains to the left of the start screen. Any more detail on those?

Thanks for your help!

elise
10-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Those heartpieces bomb walls in the mountains , the places to bomb are kind of obvious
and you have to walk down one screen to get the one by the pond at the start
Plethora pass I just have to go and look there , don't really remember what you had to do there :)

edit : you need the wand in the pass to get the crystal

bobace221
10-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I just started this quest. I have found 2 of the 3 entrances to Level 1. The ranger one and the hollowed log one. I want to know, does the 3rd entrance have anything to do with the tree that can't be healed? Also, I found a mushroom. Does that have anything to do with level 1?

Freedom
10-09-2005, 02:54 PM
there is a tree to be burned, go to the screen all the way up and one from the right top.
the mushroom allows you to buy potions

bobace221
10-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Ok, thanks a lot! :)

bobace221
10-09-2005, 09:59 PM
I also see a bottle and I can't reach the boss room. The Hookshot doesn't work on that lamp. From the thread it looks like there's a ladder item but I haven't found it yet. Help!

elise
10-10-2005, 06:02 AM
The ladder is totally on the left site up :)

Sid
10-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Beat L6, but haven't found the map. Could you tell me where the L6 map is? I believe the red mail should automatically follow...

Also I've just beaten L6, and have found 15 heart pieces till now. Are there more I could find?

Oh, and there's 1 key spare from Level 3. It's not the one for the shield, I've already used that. I've already got the magic boomer (lol I needed it to complete the level :P ), and one more item, I forget. Where does it go?

elise
10-10-2005, 05:49 PM
do you have the whistle from level 3 ?
In level 6 the map is on the rightside up in the big room push a statue :)

bobace221
10-10-2005, 08:38 PM
What region is the LV 2 sword in? Also, where can I find 3 more heart pieces so I can actually get the LV2 sword?

Freedom
10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
In the screen you start at, burn the tree and go left

Sid
10-11-2005, 02:25 AM
do you have the whistle from level 3 ?
In level 6 the map is on the rightside up in the big room push a statue :)

Ah yes, that was the other item I forgot... needed that to beat the level boss (digdogger or whatever he's called) too. Also got the blue mail, I think it was there in level 3 (but not sure). Still have a spare key though.

Thanks elise, I'll have a look at L6. :)

EDIT: Completed the game after 16 and a quarter hours and 107 deaths (around 25 deliberate). Got all 16 hearts. Ganon's Enclave was a pushover with the best armour and sword, and the lens. Never lost more than 4 hearts against the Patra and its ilk. Too easy.

Level 6 was the toughest IMO.

Also surprisingly I found the final sword twice, once in a ship and once behind a Fire Gleeok in the Enclave. Is this by design?

bobace221
10-11-2005, 05:48 PM
I feel special, because I traveled all through the Plethora Mountains and I ran out of bombs. BUT I did find the "It's a secret to everybody." cave, so now I have 2 heart pieces. Perhaps a private message could help me lil' bit. :P

Freedom
10-11-2005, 06:18 PM
buy more bombs in the waterfall to the right of the start.
most, if not all, the places to bomb in the mountains can be seen, so there should be no wasted bombs.
walk around everywhere you can go in the Plethora mountain area, including in the water below the mountains.

elise
10-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Also surprisingly I found the final sword twice, once in a ship and once behind a Fire Gleeok in the Enclave. Is this by design?
Yes you could get it twice , many people didn't find it on the ship so they could get it afterall ;)

bobace221
10-13-2005, 08:50 AM
Hey, Freedom, I was wondering: What is the MIDI you use in Plethora Montains? I love that song so much, lol. Thanks.

Freedom
10-13-2005, 04:24 PM
I don't recall right now Bob.
You can click on the screen while playing and click on midi info, and see a name, or even save it from the quest if you would like.

bobace221
10-13-2005, 08:44 PM
STUCK! In Level 2, I walked through a couple of walls and got to a room and killed all the enemies with my sword beams. A key popped up. I have tried everything to get to it, but can't get it. Is this the wrong key I'm looking for?

elise
10-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Can't you get there by going back to the hallway and just walk through the door of that room

bobace221
10-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Nevermind, I didn't know you could hookshot across. Whoops!

bobace221
10-15-2005, 11:37 PM
Stuck again. I need to get through the second entrance I'm guessing. I have the bow now. There are a lot of docks, so I need to find the raft. Help please!

elise
10-16-2005, 07:48 AM
for the raft try to find the secret passage by pushing candles

borkoz
10-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Help!!! :odd:
I'm stuck in lv7! I can't get the chest in the
room two above the entrance!!! How can i do?
:(

elise
10-20-2005, 07:18 AM
Borkoz
On the left side of the level ( 3 screens to the right and 5 up if you look at the map )you can push a candle :)

balbados
11-13-2005, 03:25 AM
I just completed level 4 and only know that level 5 is to the south a bit from start point. But find difficulty in getting in, only find 1 entrance with blocks blocking it and can't push it.
Is there suppose to be another entrance? thanks

elise
11-13-2005, 06:35 AM
do you have the bracelet :)

balbados
11-13-2005, 07:23 AM
do you have the bracelet :)
i guess nope but i will start looking any hint where it might be

elise
11-13-2005, 07:27 AM
I would look in the mountains ;)

balbados
11-13-2005, 09:53 AM
yipee i found it finally but kinda stuck in level 5
i got the amulet, silver arrow and long bow
but i can't seem to get to the area on the top left of the map
i tried to hookshot from the escalator round about on the top left but dun seem to work
i need help thanks

elise
11-13-2005, 09:58 AM
On the top left whistle a tune while you try to figger out the answere ;)

balbados
11-13-2005, 06:37 PM
lvl entrance is lock do i have to buy the 250 rupee key or can i get it soemwhere in the mountain? hint please thanks

elise
11-13-2005, 06:48 PM
which level ? 6
use an item on everything you see , you may be surprised

balbados
11-13-2005, 09:17 PM
indeed a nice trick freedom put into lvl 6 can't believe u can actually shoot at the big statue there.
but i am still stuck now, i get the magic potion, and the mirror shield plus compass
but can't seem to find my way to the room above the red tunic and still don't know where i can find the room map
i need some hint thanks

balbados
11-13-2005, 10:16 PM
update: i got the fire wand and kill the 4 headed dragon but still can't find way to get either the dungeon map or the red tunic need help please

balbados
11-14-2005, 01:05 AM
here is the situation, i got the hammer and thats all no extra key, i tried to reflect on the green orb on the screen up right up from start but no luck. I am confuse :odd:

elise
11-14-2005, 04:40 AM
Level 6 go to the most up screen on the right and use some muscle , thats where you find the map and your way to the red suit
Level 7 is that the room with the mirrors and the green orb?
push the mirrors on the right spot and use your wand on them to hit the orb

balbados
11-14-2005, 04:50 AM
i think thats not the one, cause i already have the hammer in lvl 7. But i have no extra key to open the room up then up from start. and i can get to the room where i suppose to lower the water level with the switch on the left side but can't reach it since i have to enter from the other side. Basically the only thing i accomplish in lvl 7 is getting the hammer nothing else :(

elise
11-14-2005, 05:10 AM
on the left you cross a little water swimm not to the left but try another direction to get to that switch

balbados
11-14-2005, 06:11 AM
allright i went south from that crossing and ends up in a room with locked door (not using key) and on the four corner of it there is small statue that shoot fire at you. i guess thats all nothing i can do.

elise
11-14-2005, 06:34 AM
instead of doing nothing you can light candles so you can see you did nothing

balbados
11-14-2005, 06:43 AM
i am totally confuse now...
okay if you have found the hammer in lvl 7 where would you go next? could you please point the direction from the starting point of lvl 7 thank you

elise
11-14-2005, 07:31 AM
in the room before you lowered the water level (by swimming down the one from my last posting )you get a key
you go back to the place where you lowered the water and see a chest
thats another key .
You can push one of the candles on that screen and find a chest with another goodie
now go back to the main entrance place and go back to the room (on the right with two entrances) where you have to use your mirrorshield to two orbs
Hope this will help

balbados
11-14-2005, 07:56 AM
thanks elise, from the direction it makes sense but the
i go east then south from the place where the trigger to lower the water level i can't see any key there i tried to burn the four statue on each corner that shoot fire but nothing happens.
i hope we are discussing the same room could you also mention its location how many from the left and how many from the top so i can look at it in the dungeon map
thank you

elise
11-14-2005, 08:28 AM
Balbados look Here (http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=20190&postcount=648)

balbados
11-14-2005, 09:12 AM
i got what u mean but there seem to be a wrong process there
the four candles that you show on the image on the game it becomes four small statue(same position on the corner) that shoot fire on link. that is where i am confuse, maybe i should replace the file with another download. anyay i am using 2.10 which one are u using?
how about others?

elise
11-14-2005, 09:23 AM
throw the boomer at them then they will change in the candles

balbados
11-14-2005, 08:11 PM
right now i realise what is wrong i did not know that u have to throw the boomer to make the four candles appear. i manage to get the magic container and use the key to the room around the 3 mirrors and the one on the top with 8 statues. still i did not know what to do next i tried pushing the 8 statue room only to fins one of it open the exit door, the room with 3 mirrors only going in circle back can't seem to find my way to the bottom right 2 rooms yet hint please

elise
11-14-2005, 08:27 PM
The room with 3 mirrors leads you to a room with two big heads
Just whistle a tune while you think about what to do there

balbados
11-15-2005, 02:31 AM
yup i got that one but still can't figure out the last thing in lvl 7, i got stuck in the room below the boss level room. i have to make a U shape turn while the blocks are falling apart. I can't seem to run that fast and fall everytime. I don't know what i am missing. hint please

elise
11-15-2005, 06:03 AM
can't you hookshot to the candles

balbados
11-15-2005, 08:11 AM
i can't seem to use the hookshot to the candle. it does not work

elise
11-15-2005, 09:36 AM
sometimes triggers need an extra thing before you can trigger them
Just whistle a little tune thinking what you can use to make that hookshot work :)

balbados
11-15-2005, 09:26 PM
now i got stuck in last part of lvl 8, in the room to the right of a very strong and fast enemy in lvl 8 i can't seem to get in after i defeated it. i know the key to open the last chest is on the top right of map next to the top right single hole in the map. lastly i need tip on the best weapon to deafeat the lvl 8 boss or no other way than individually kill each of the boss circle using only sword? hint please

elise
11-16-2005, 11:14 AM
yeppe that terrible knight screen doesn't bring you anything but trouble just leave it
I don't remember what the boss was but what I can make of your posting it's a Patra
and then you can only use a sword or hamer to kill first the circle and then the big one

balbados
11-19-2005, 03:34 AM
need help in lvl 9 i got 1 key from the room 2 upfrom start and open the locked door to the left and move all the way to a dead end room with witch that can cast bats. if i go up after i defeat the 4 headed dragon i got stuck in the room with patra. i don not where to go hint please

Freedom
11-19-2005, 05:43 AM
you might try hitting wall statues with a flying object..... I think.
Or diving in whirlpools

balbados
11-19-2005, 06:35 AM
thanks for the reply freedom, now i got the compass and extra key. I tried headbanging on walls and looking for another locked door but can't find it. Is there annother entrance to this lvl 9?

elise
11-19-2005, 09:18 AM
maybe you also need to try bombing walls

balbados
11-19-2005, 06:50 PM
allright now i believe i am in the very last puzzle of lvl 9 i just can't figure out how to get to the area on the top left part of the map. I got the master key, golden arrow and purple armor. i got stuck the place up up from start where i use the golden arrow to shoot at the big skull, use the underground passege and stuck cause i can't hit the red orb with sword. any hint on how to get the crystal in the pigmy pass?

elise
11-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Try to reach that orb from the otherside , just look at your map to find the wall that you need to blow up

balbados
11-19-2005, 08:41 PM
i tried to blow wall adjacent to the room that i got stuck but still none make a passage. could you please pin point which one is on the map? The room i got stuck is the one with the red orb and it has 2 red eyes and 1 blue eyes, 2 block that can be removed if the red orb is hit.

elise
11-19-2005, 09:13 PM
are there two orbs in the room to hit one on the up and one below ?
for the one up you need to find a passageway by hitting a statue on the top right with your new arrows
for the one down you need to blow up from beneath the orb
it's a wall you passed on the hallway to the master key
on the map from the most left down 4 screens up and 2 on the right

balbados
11-19-2005, 10:29 PM
for the the passageway by hitting a statue on the top left with the new arrow, i got stuck after i come out the from passageway where there are blue spikes and 2 red eyes and 1 blue eyes and a red orb. the many blue spikes prevent me from hitting the red orb

elise
11-19-2005, 10:50 PM
you need to go to the most right up ( sorry my mistake I said left up)
to a room with the big spider and two statues ( from left down on your map 7th row to the right and 6 up)
hit both statues with an arrow and you get your passageway to the orb

balbados
11-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Finished 25 hours and gee 294 death...
I am not sure i got all the weaponary available cause there are 2 empty space in the inventory (right bottom side)...also i can't seem to find the crystal mention in pigmy pass, any hint? thanks

Freedom
11-20-2005, 03:15 AM
I think in Pigmy pass you go up in the room to the right of the darkroom, and then left

balbados
11-20-2005, 06:47 AM
ok now i got the green crystal but still can't find my way into the locked door where the crystal is in lethora pass. I tried bom, boomerang, shoot, whistle but it won't open. How to get the crystal in plethora pass? also i believe i am missing 1 more weapon its place in the inventory is between the red bomb and hammer on the bottom.

elise
11-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Plethora pass
didn't you need the wand for that one ?
you miss the mirror I think

eiri_yuki
12-03-2005, 05:28 PM
help! im stuck in level three and i have no idea what to do. all ive got is the magic boomerang. :(

elise
12-03-2005, 10:10 PM
with the magic boomer you can try to hit a spot on the wall
( at the screen with the yellow and green bottle kind of thingy )

Pineconn
12-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Crazy game! :D That's a good thing! :) :) I'm stuck in Level 2. I got the raft, followed by a magic container and the 500-rupee wallet. I assume I need the bow, so where would it be? I found 3 entrances and can't find anything to do with the northern one except light the NW torch, leave, then light the NE torch; when I leave, only the NW torch remains lit. Mind-boggling indeed. Thank you in advance.

Freedom
12-08-2005, 02:33 AM
You have to light all four torches, and need the red candle.

Questions
12-08-2005, 08:51 PM
I KNOW this sounds stupid b ut where is the sword! I can't find it anywhere. I've been looking for 3 weeks!

eiri_yuki
12-08-2005, 08:55 PM
the first one is above the fairy near the starting point, the 2nd is in between the bog and the mountains and the 3rd is in the graveyard on the mountains

eiri_yuki
12-08-2005, 09:53 PM
*sigh* im having trouble getting past the FIRST TWO SCREENS in swansongs haunt... could anyone give me a hint please?

DSlover
12-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Ok I'm on the last level and I got everything I need and before the final boss I had to go so I saved. When I booted it back up I went into the second room where you can use the flute to move the statue but when I go though the door to go into the next room I get transported back to the beginning. Whats 's happening? How do I get through there? I did it before but now it won't let me now.

DSlover
12-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Ok nevermind I got it man I love this game!

DSlover
12-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Yay!! I finished I forgot how long it took but I had 304 deaths! Thank you so much freedom! :D

elise
12-09-2005, 06:49 AM
*sigh* im having trouble getting past the FIRST TWO SCREENS in swansongs haunt... could anyone give me a hint please?
Do you have the silverarrow from level 5 ?
Hit the big statues

Pineconn
12-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Still stuck in Level 2. (I feel terrible! :D ) So when looking around, searching for the bow, I find nothing. Where is that bow? In Level 2 or maybe the overworld/Level 1? Thanks in advance. :)

elise
12-09-2005, 05:43 PM
It's in level 2
if you walk up from the entrance to the statue and take a left the first room has a trigger trigger it and go back to the statue go one screen to the right and find a way where you can headbang up there find your way headbanging to the left to the room with the trigger and kill all enemies go up and .............
there is your bow
( something like that I believe :laughing: )

DSlover
12-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Ok I'm on my second playthru and I'm at the boss of the second level. I cannot beat this guy I have no idea how I beat him before. Any tips?

elise
12-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Bombs , arrow and sword and a big doses of luck
to kill him before his fire kills you :)

eiri_yuki
12-11-2005, 11:57 PM
in level 7, i have no idea what the ancient texts say. i got to the room with the 4 different colored tiles but then im stuck. help please :(

Freedom
12-12-2005, 05:16 AM
name of the beast = the color of the block

ijonley
12-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Can someone tell me were the other candle is I have the first one, and I'm in level two over were the tourches are that want stay lit.
thanks

athanato
12-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Before you beat the first lvl the shop in the village has the mirror of truth for 300 rupees but you can only hold 255 at this point, do you have to get the mirror of truth at a later level?

Freedom
12-23-2005, 01:45 PM
ijonley
The red candle is in level 2.

athanato,
it's there to get people to remember to go back to town after each level.
it will be available later, remember to check back in town after each level and check the ships also. ;)

athanato
12-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Level 1 was easy, but I'm getting thrashed just getting to LVL2, I only have 4 hearts, should I have more? I have the boomererang, blue wand (candle), arrow (no bow), and ladder.

Freedom
12-23-2005, 11:35 PM
If you'd like to explore, you can get another heart container and the white sword before going to level 2, don't you have the hookshot too?
If you have the hookshot, burn the tree in the opening screen and try going left (west) and look around a bit.

athanato
12-24-2005, 02:00 AM
Hah, I went right and down but not left.

thnx

In the flats lvl (lvl3?) there is are what apper to be green and brown gas tanks in one of the upper rooms, do I do something with those?
I have explored a lot of rooms in the flats and yet I have no items yet, just two keys :odd:

athanato
12-24-2005, 02:02 AM
how many hearts are required to get the magic sword?

Freedom
12-24-2005, 02:04 AM
where the tanks are you do something to the wall statues.
I think it's 10 for the sword.

athanato
12-24-2005, 02:46 AM
hmm, I can't seem to find the bow in the swap lvl (lvl2 correct?).

Freedom
12-24-2005, 03:30 AM
I can't remember right now where it is.
In my sig below is a link to Elise's forum where my quests are all hosted.
There is a large section there with answers to Tortuga and the rest of my quests.
It's down in the hosted forums section.
You might take a look there.

elise
12-24-2005, 06:37 AM
hmm, I can't seem to find the bow in the swap lvl (lvl2 correct?).
The answere is on this page posting 683 ;)

athanato
12-24-2005, 06:43 PM
Hi all, could I get some assistance with these please?

1) What do I do with this skull?
http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2097&stc=1

2) How do I open this door?
http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2221&stc=1

(btw, these are not my screens)

athanato
12-24-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm on level 4 and I am short one key, where can I buy a key at this point? I forgot were the blackmarket shop is that sells them outside of bitterroot.

n/m I found it.

elise
12-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi all, could I get some assistance with these please?

1) What do I do with this skull?
http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2097&stc=1

2) How do I open this door?
http://www.zeldaclassicforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2221&stc=1

(btw, these are not my screens)

since you are already in the 4th level don't think you still need the answere for the first screen
the second you need the mirror shield , so also nothing for you at this moment ;)

Freedom
12-24-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm on level 4 and I am short one key, where can I buy a key at this point? I forgot were the blackmarket shop is that sells them outside of bitterroot.

n/m I found it.

you shouldn't ever have to buy any keys ;)

athanato
12-25-2005, 12:40 AM
since you are already in the 4th level don't think you still need the answere for the first screen
the second you need the mirror shield , so also nothing for you at this moment ;)

I finished lvl 4 but I don't know what this area has in connection with the dungeon.

Is there something under the skull?
Am I suppose to do anything with the skull?
Does exposing this skull just simply opens the path elsewhere in the trail for the dungeon?

Mirror Shield, self explanitory :). thnx

athanato
12-25-2005, 12:42 AM
you shouldn't ever have to buy any keys ;)

Yea, I found the last key I was missing after I killed the boss.

Freedom
12-25-2005, 03:13 AM
The skull is there just to make you wonder, and pull a little hair out. ;)

ijonley
12-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Can someone help me find my way to level 4 ? I'm in the area but get to the entrance .

ijonley
12-29-2005, 09:41 PM
Can someone help me find my way to level 4 ? I'm in the area but get to the entrance .
I have it thanks

ijonley
12-30-2005, 05:28 PM
ok now I need some help on level 4, I have been in the bottom level and part of the top level but I keep getting busted and going to jail. which way do I go? :mad:

elise
12-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Get you busted outside on the wall ?
shoot the sleeping guy before he wakes up
also inside try to find walls to walkthrough or bomb

ijonley
12-31-2005, 03:07 AM
Get you busted outside on the wall ?
shoot the sleeping guy before he wakes up
also inside try to find walls to walkthrough or bomb

Thank You

emillissauer
01-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Can someone tell me where the keys in level 3 are. I got the shield and the whistle, but i don't have a key to open the chest that you get to from under the bridge. I assume that is the boomerang.

elise
01-01-2006, 07:12 PM
I send you a pm

emillissauer
01-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks for your help Elise. It turns out that if you leave the boomerang for your final chest you can't get enough keys to finish the level, so i had to go back. But with your help i was able to finish the level.

Freedom
01-01-2006, 09:07 PM
I believe you're mistaken about not being able to get enough keys even if you do take it in an odd order.
Keys are well hidden, there are extras, and they are also available at the black market, not that you should ever have to buy one.
Hope you're enjoying it. ;)

emillissauer
01-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Can someone help me with the puzzle in the room in lvl 7 that warps you to the ancient writings, i can't figure it out?

Freedom
01-02-2006, 01:58 PM
The writtings tell the name of the beast, then you spell it out with the color of the blocks first letter, like O is orange G is green... etc

elise
01-02-2006, 02:00 PM
My ancient also isn't all that , just look at the things you do understand and combine that with colors
like blue would be a b
( beat by the master himself :laughing: )

emillissauer
01-02-2006, 02:13 PM
I think IO am having a duh moment. I understand the order but what specifically am i suposed to be doing or pushing. There are colored squars on my screen, but i don't see moving blocks. I know i am being dumb, but i am stumped. Thanks

elise
01-02-2006, 02:17 PM
there are some candles you can light them

emillissauer
01-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks elise, I was being really dense. On to level 8.

Freedom
01-02-2006, 03:05 PM
sorry, I threw you off, I was thinking it was blocks

emillissauer
01-02-2006, 05:09 PM
I beat level 8, but i counldn't find how to get to the wallet. There are three rooms on the level i can't get to. Can some one help me find the proper path?

elise
01-02-2006, 06:46 PM
From the start go through the left door and left and up again there walkthrough to the right wall , there is or was a key on the otherside but there is also a waterwarp to the wallet

emillissauer
01-02-2006, 11:01 PM
One last question on level 8. i can't find a key to open the chest with magic, and the town is no longer selling them. Can someone tell me where the keys in lv 8 are, or a place where i can still buy one? Can the room that is a hole on the right top of the lv 8 map be accessed. If so how?

Also i don't seem to have enough hearts to get the last sword. How many do i need. And where can i find some frequently missed ones.

elise
01-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Can't you buy them on the black market any more
If you kill all enemies on the screens , you should have enough keys , did you find the one in the water ?
the room on the right top you can't go
The Heart thing I really don't know how much you need :)

emillissauer
01-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Beat the quest. That was a challenging one Freedom. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for all your help, to Elise as well.

Freedom
01-03-2006, 05:28 PM
congratulations emillissauer!

gegene55
01-10-2006, 02:01 PM
where is the bow in the level 2 ?

elise
01-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Thats probably the most asked question :)
from the entrance go left by the big statue go in the first room ( it's a splitroom )
kill all enemies and hit the trigger
go back to the screen with the statue now walk straight on ( to the right) and find a spot to walk through the wall , in the next screen also find a spot to the left and so on till you in that trigger room again . Walk through the door up , et voila ;)

ijonley
01-13-2006, 09:38 PM
I have it thanks
Can someone help me I'm in level 7 I can't go any were I need the redboomrang did I miss it in 6?

elise
01-14-2006, 07:47 AM
I answered this one on the other forum :)

gegene55
01-23-2006, 10:04 AM
where is level 9

elise
01-23-2006, 10:07 AM
totally north in the mountain area :)

chrais
01-27-2006, 05:55 AM
alright im stuck in the final level

i got all the items in the stage, that is, red arrow, purple armour, master sword, master key,

ive hit all the red orbs in that area where the hookshot pikes go up and the one where all the blue spikes are, but i cant seem to find the stairs that leads to the blue spike red orb room, where is the stairway?

elise
01-27-2006, 06:26 AM
from the start srtaight forward till the end and left :)

chrais
01-27-2006, 06:35 AM
do u mean past the ganon statue where u use the whistle??

when i do that, ill walk through and it will warp me back to the beginning

is that right???

elise
01-27-2006, 06:43 AM
yeah thats the short way there
don't walk but run it's a time trigger
from the moment that statue goes away go for it :)