PDA

View Full Version : DFW's The Fallen One

Jojo
02-18-2005, 01:59 PM
I tried this quest about 18 months ago and for reasons I can't recall I never completed it *L* I'm again battling it and need help.

I just completed dungeon 7 however, I've never come across the blue ring, can someone give me a hint? PLEASE *L*

Update: I have now completed dungeon 8, however, I think my chances of getting through 9 without the ring could be interesting *L*

VEL
02-18-2005, 02:17 PM
--Moved to Quest Announcement/Discussion-- ;)

carrot red
02-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Welcome back, Jojo. : ) Long time no see. I can't help as I don't remember, but I'm sure DFW will soon.
Download the new ZC and start playing again, there have been great quests released since.

Jojo
02-18-2005, 04:10 PM
YAY !!! I'm really glad to see you're still around cr *VBS*

I was wondering, you were such great help in the past. I found that I never did get this quest completed so decided to tackle it first. Yet, as far as I've gotten without the blue ring, I'm dying real fast in 9 without it *L*

I'm not sure what you mean by "new" I downloaded the 192B183 as from what I saw it looked about the safest for my geriatric computer *L* I'm really enjoying playing again *S* As always, I'm up for suggestions :D

carrot red
02-18-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm talking about this (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=83663), Jojo. (Oddly enough, I remember where you got stuck in this quest, but I can't help you now.) What you downloaded is yet another beta, not a stable version (which this is.) We also have a new official home for ZC (http://www.armageddongames.net/zeldaclassic/qdb.php) and a brand new QDB. Play DFW's Isle of the Winds when you finish this.

Try to stay this time too. : p

DarkFlameWolf
02-18-2005, 05:56 PM
um....the blue ring was in level 4. LONG time before level 7. lol

Jojo
02-18-2005, 06:04 PM
cr *S* I'm downloading both and will get rid of the other soon as I finish The Fallen One *L*

Jojo
02-19-2005, 07:47 PM
YEEEHAWWWWWW *laughing* I did it, but, where is the 10th optional dungeon?

I wouldn't want to leave something uncompleted *L* I've missed a heart piece as well, I'm short one *L*

I'm assuming as well the empty space between the flippers and heart is the boots not in this game and same with the space between the super bombs and hammer, would have been the lense of truth? :)

DarkFlameWolf
02-23-2005, 12:15 PM
yes, the lens of truth, boots and several other items are not in Fallen One because at the time of quest creation, I still had not figured out how those items were to be used. So instead of incorporating them, I just left them out. As for the 10th optional dungeon, get a super bomb and go to the mountains north of your starting position. Go to the graveyard in the mountains. Superbomb a bush. Enjoy. :)

Jojo
02-23-2005, 01:11 PM
Thank you DFW for the "hint" and for creating such a great quest, so far this one has been my favourite *smiles and goes back to battling IOTW*

DarkFlameWolf
02-24-2005, 11:57 AM
well, Fallen One may be a favorite to many, but it surely isn't one of mine. In order of preference, this is the order I like my own quests: (from most liked to least)
Isle of the Winds
Fragments of Power
Hidden Duality: Director's Cut
1st Revamp
Ganon's Claim
Fallen One
Wolfstyle

Jojo
02-24-2005, 12:04 PM
*makes notes of that order*

I did play Fragments of Power a few years ago, another great quest *S*

IOTW I'm up to level 4 now, been a battle figuring it out, but I'm loving it.

HD I started at one time and had trouble with it, but may have been the version of the player I had at that time, I may tackle it next *L*