PDA

View Full Version : Quest For Freedom II

SOALZC1
02-16-2005, 03:04 AM
It's been quite a long time since I posted because I lost zeldaclassic due to a factory restore I had to do on my computer. I came back to the world of Zelda today and downloaded the last quest I was working On which is Quest For Freedom II.

I am having to start it from scratch.
I worked my way through as much as I could remember today but got lost when I got to Level 1-Den Of Thieves.
Here is where I am.
I got through the secret wall walk-through early on in the level but can't remember how to get to the map or where to go from here. I bombed the lower right corner from memory and can get in to the map room there but I can't remember how to get any further than this.

Is Freedom or someone who knows where I am able to help thanks?

Freedom
02-16-2005, 03:40 AM
You can bomb the lower wall to the left of the walkthrough wall as well.

SOALZC1
02-16-2005, 03:59 AM
Thanks Freedom,

Unfortunately though that is not where I am stuck. I am past there.
I have the key from in that room it is the next room after that I am having trouble figuring out how to access.
I went through all 3 doors at the top, bombed, walked or at least attempted to walk through the walls.

What Am I Missing?
Have I overlooked anything?
I'll keep searching till your next reply.

Freedom
02-16-2005, 04:51 AM
Then use the key on the room to the right side which takes you up to get the bracelet, which will then let you push the blocks to get in the locked room on the left side, that leads to the boss area.

SOALZC1
02-16-2005, 05:41 AM
Hey Freedom,

Got Through level 1 and now I have a new problem.
The game tells me to go the forbidden forest to find Dink but every time I try to go through the forbidden forest I get killed.
Am I supposed to pick something up before I go?
How do I stay alive or Is this a matter of hit and miss, trial or error.
Is it just a matter of dodging these critters in the forest?

Just wondering

Joe
02-16-2005, 08:39 AM
Level 2 is in the Lost Woods, not the Forbidden Forest. From the startup screen go west and cross bridge. Then go south 1 screen and then north 1 screen. Go up a ladder and then east thru the woods and find your way to the dungeon temple. Did you get the hookshot from the north central area which is close to level 3. I think the Forbidden forest might be level 4? This should be close enough to be of use.

Hope it helps.

Thanks - Joe

Freedom
02-16-2005, 01:14 PM
SOALZC1,

What version are you playing ths in?
It hasn't been tested in the 2.10 yet, might be best to play it in the 183.

SOALZC1
02-17-2005, 06:27 AM
Freedom,

I Will not download beta versions because they cannot be trusted. You have my word that when I downloaded I downloaded version 183.

As For Joe's Question.

No I do not have the hookshot. I don't know how to get it but I will re-read your post and see if it helps.

Freedom
02-17-2005, 11:07 AM
The 183 is a beta.
It can be trusted alright.

Anyway go to the enchanted forest, straight up from Links house, and go in and talk to the man.