PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite Zelda game/quest?

Dark_Cloud
02-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Whats your guys favorite Zelda game/quest? I hope its okay I ask this.

Wise Link
02-15-2005, 07:31 PM
my favorite zelda game is a link to the past for snes because i believe it has everything a great zelda game needs: great dungeons, music, storyline, and also its not boring to play after you have already beaten it :spin:

Coder GT
02-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Zelda 3: A Link to the Past, it was so fun that I wanted to buy the game for GBA, as soon as it came out. Too bad my GBA is dead, and I never unlocked the last dungeon, lol.

Wise Link
02-16-2005, 07:23 PM
yes i got the one for gba as well but i got to the last dungeon it was really fun and it has 5 boss battles!

Dark-Link
02-17-2005, 01:55 AM
My favourite would have to be Majora's Mask. Great story, great puzzles and great new style to Zelda :D (although a lot of people didn't like that part).

g.iaroos
02-17-2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah I did not enjoy Majora really. IN fact I never finished it, because I became bored before the end. I found the gameplay was not really good ... Maybe because it was overshadowed by ocarina of time ... anyway ;) ... my favorite zelda of all time is without a doubt LttP. It has everything a great zelda game needs, great enemies, puzzles, gameplay and PLENTY of dungeons and caves as well as two overworlds ;) ... who needs more

ZTC
02-18-2005, 05:03 PM
ALttP for the SNES

Petoe's Megaman quest
Warped Land (one of mine)
Coconout Monkey's Quest for Gravy Trader (also mine, not complete)

ELMIND
02-18-2005, 07:27 PM
MC, because it remembers the OOT style with a touch of OOA/S.

Shoelace
02-19-2005, 05:18 AM
My favorite zelda game by far is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It was truely a masterpiece. Anyways, my favorite quests are:

Freedom's Search for Elise
DarkFlameWolf's Isle of the Winds
Mr. Z's Link's Birthday Deluxe

Foxx
02-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Well, now that we're in the era of portable color, my list would have to go:

1) Link's Awakening
2) Legend of Zelda
3) Adventure of Link
4) A Link to the Past
5) Does BS Zelda count?
6) Ocarina of Time
7) Oracle of Seasons

bici
02-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Excuse me, where are levels 7-8 in zelda version of this site?
Please help me, i found level 9 with a bomb but I can't enter without complete triforce :scared:

Odanaki
02-20-2005, 09:30 AM
I have enjoyed to play quests made by Prince MSC, DarkFlameWolf, Mr. Z and Freedom, to name a few of the last few years quest makers.

But I have to mention that C-Dawg «Dreams of Yesterday» is THE QUEST that I hated most, and probably my favorite Zelda Quest, insofar. I still haven't beaten it though. :(