PDA

View Full Version : Problem downloading Quests

Glenn
02-14-2005, 01:09 PM
It's weird. I've never had problems downloading these but now for some reason I can't download Unofficial 5th DX. I use WINZIP for downloads and every time i try i keep getting this "Cannot open file; it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading it again." And it also asks if i want to add it to an archive, I need to create one, and drop the file again.
This makes no sense to me, SOMEONE HELP!!! :mad:

Coder GT
02-14-2005, 01:16 PM
You can always try downloading it with WinRAR, and then repair the archive. Don't forget to save it instead of open it. WinRAR is better than WinZip anyway, it has everything WinZip can do and more.

g.iaroos
02-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Just do what it says, try to download it again ... if you just open it ... just don't forget to empty your browser's cache or else, it'll just take the saved copy and it won't work.

Freedom
02-14-2005, 11:32 PM
You're only having problems with that one quest?
If so the zip itself is probably corrupted, which happens pretty often really.
Try downloading a different quest, and see if it opens, and if it does let JayeM check that file in the database and if needed have Digipro upload another.

DsS Game
02-15-2005, 12:09 AM
redownload the quest. I think I still have it in this comp so I can send it as well.....