PDA

View Full Version : 2.10test HELP! - Level 9 - Ganon Fight

Coder GT
02-12-2005, 08:48 PM
I can't even fight him without falling off the cliff, what should I do? Is there a way I can attack him without having to use the sword, my magic shield is useless too, since it won't block his attacks...

BTW, how do you destroy White Wizzrobbs? I need to kill them all in this one room, so I can get the level 9 compass.

Ganonator
02-12-2005, 09:26 PM
I just played that battle very carefully. Stay near the bottom-center of the room, and only attack ganon when he's in the center.

You kill white-wizzrobes reflecting their magic back at them. The mirror shield is appropriately hidden in level 8, in a hidden room that isn't located on the map, that you have to do a walk-through wall to find.

Coder GT
02-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh well I cheated and modified the quest so that the ground is completely filled, I still have yet to find that mirror shield, so I'll go back to 8. Can the shield get eaten by those monsters?

Ganonator
02-12-2005, 09:58 PM
no.. the shield can't be eaten by like-likes.
Just to make sure i wasn't crazy, i tried to beat Ganon on 210. I was able to do it in less than a minute :shrug:

Coder GT
02-13-2005, 05:39 PM
BTW, this might be a noobish question, but can you overwrite quest items. Like if you tried to buy the blue ring after you got the red ring, would your ring change to blue. Same thing for the candle, and any other items like this...