PDA

View Full Version : Eckels' New CD. BUY FIFTY OF THEM!!! DO IT!

Eckels
02-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Ok so it's not really a cd. Unless you burn it to a cd. If you like it that is.

I had a friend come over today and we jammed for two hours. It's our second time playing together. The first time we played together it sounded incredible but the recording was terrible. This time i set up enough stuff to come out with a nice clear recording.

So anyways, please give em a listen and tell me what you think. Keep in mind that it's just a jam. Not actual songs, just playing. He's on Bass, I'm on drums.

Even if you don't listen to them all, I recommend "Who Doesn't LOVE Delay", "Just Another Song" and maybe "Cocktail Song" or "Hot Latin Fire".

http://eckels.afterblur.com/eckelsandprivett/

Enjoy! or dont, whatever...

Master Ghaleon
02-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Nice music, I like the tunes

Ganonator
02-13-2005, 04:20 AM
The beats sound really good. I'm actually impressed.

You just need a sassy female lead and some guitars, and you'll be good as a mariachi band at mardi gras. :kawaii:

firebug
02-13-2005, 06:36 PM
sounds pretty good... the track 'bastards' sounds much like a personalized rendition of primus' 'here come the bastards'... am i right?

Eckels
02-13-2005, 08:13 PM
yes. There is no bigger primus fan than i.

I can play many primus songs start to finish, on the drums. including mud and jerry. I'm working on spaghetti western right now.

Jigglysaint
02-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Some pretty good tunes. Much better than my singing.

ZTC
02-14-2005, 01:01 PM
nice, I like!

gdorf
02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Good beats. You've been providing me with some easy listening for the last few days. That is some great improv. from you're friend on the bass.

edit: cocktail song is my favorite