PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia Legends

Archibaldo
02-10-2005, 11:43 PM
I was planning to get this game but I wanted to know if it was any good. I want a RPG with a good story line and some twists. I know it's old but it looks pretty good. So is it a good choice? Or are there better games out there? Btw, I've already beaten Tales and Baten Kaitos....

cap2030
02-11-2005, 01:09 AM
I liked it while I was playing it. I stopped playing it for awhile(dont remember why) and dont want to go back to game I wont remember the story too.

The only thing that bugged me about the game was the graphics since they were basically the same as dreamcast.

vegeta1215
02-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door is a really great game. It's storyline is simple and there aren't that many plot twists, but it is very funny, very fun to play, has great characters, an innovative battle system, and will last you a good 30+ hours.

Speaking of Skies of Arcadia, people keep telling me that its really good, but I'm hesitant to pick it up because I heard it has a crazy amount of random battles. (and I hate random battles at the moment)

deathbyhokie
02-11-2005, 10:12 AM
i didn't notice any unusually large number of battles. it does have some insanely hard ones in the first part of the game, which is why i stopped playing (just couldn't beat one)

Rijuhn
02-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Definately rent Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door. I loved the characters, humor, story, plot, battles, everything. I want to go and play it again. I haven't played Skies of Arcadia Legends though, so let me know how that is.

Archibaldo
02-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok, thanks for the advice. I'm going to check out Paper Mario 2 and Skies of Arcadia Legends.