PDA

View Full Version : Oracle Of Holodrum Beta 1.0!

Zelda_Warrior
02-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey, I have just released the Oracle Of Holodrum 1.0 Beta!!! I have already released it, but it went bad, so I had to restart. The new beta is loads better. It is up to the point where you beat lvl one. YOU MUST READ THE README THAT COMES WITH IT!! There is one nasty bug I cant fix and the readme tells you how to fix it. This is the second B-e-t-a of the Oracle series. Enjoy!!!

TO DOWNLOAD:

1. Go to www.filespace.org/

2. Click on 'sers' then find my username, "God_Of_Pso"

3. Download at your wish

OR...

1. Go to the following URL: www.filespace.org/God_Of_Pso/

2. Download at your wish.

I hope this quest has a smoother final release and other betas released than Oracle Of Hyrule did.

ms_zelda_lady
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Went to filespace and downloaded your quest. Only problem was it was just a file with no readme. Its wasn't even a qst file so it was not playable. Hope you get it fixed.

ms_zelda_lady

Qun Mang
02-11-2005, 01:20 AM
It's a zip archive, so just add .zip to the end of the file name and that will take care of the problem.

ms_zelda_lady
02-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Thanks for telling me that. Now I'll be able to play it.

ms_zelda_lady

Zelda_Warrior
02-12-2005, 04:06 PM
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!!!!!

I have found many bugs. (Sorry, people who already got it.) I have decided to release a new version with no bugs, and no need to use the lvl 4 cheat. You do not need to read the readme in the new version. Be sure you can use .zips before download. You can download it at the same spot, which is:

www.filespace.org/God_Of_Pso/