PDA

View Full Version : How long have I been in this scum hole?

Toolie
02-09-2005, 08:33 PM
I can't believe you maggots have gotten me to stick around this place so long. For being such a long time, shit doesn't change at all around here. Oh well, what can I say? I love the smell.

So, let's have some general discussion in here. I'm gonna post a link to this site (http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html) which I find funny as hell in the fact that it's so true.

So fellow maggots and scum suckers, what's new? How is everyone?

mikeron
02-09-2005, 08:46 PM
I liked this part from the rating system aside:

The graphs on the previous page were not thrown together arbitrarily--they represent years of field testing. I say this because this is invariably the section I take the most flak for. Although almost all guys who have not had the manhood stripped out of them know this intuitively. As far as intellectual whores can determine, the average female bitch has a rating system that works like this...Well said.

I submit the following source as supplementary reading: swearosaurus (http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/index.htm)

EDIT: Also:
As to the first point, that of money. Well most guys know that women dig guys with money. Would Donald Trump be fucking models if he wasn't rich? That question is rhetorical. Now I don't even believe this is wrong, I think it is just nature. But I also think women who are this way (and it is almost all of you) should be honest and admit that they are basically whores, and stop saying bad things about the so-called "actual whores" who are just trying to earn an honest living.
more (http://www.mcgoodwin.net/pages/otherbooks/mr_redqueen.html)

Lutraphobiac
02-09-2005, 08:58 PM
I think I have finally found my bible. That man is a genius.

Umm.. I am at the University of Pittsburgh and going into Computer Engineering...

punkonjunk1024
02-09-2005, 09:52 PM
That link was funny. NOT.
Man, I love it when people make shitty generalizations. Man I laugh so hard.

AtmaWeapon
02-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Ahh... I remember when I stumbled upon ladder theory. It's not accurate for all relationships, but I think it is startlingly accurate for most. Sup Toolie?

Glitch
02-09-2005, 10:27 PM
I've been here quite a while. Actually longer than most. It is funny to see how much everything has changed.

punkonjunk1024
02-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Ahh... I remember when I stumbled upon ladder theory. It's not accurate for all relationships, but I think it is startlingly accurate for most. Well thats what I thought, too. But he explained it in such a way that it fit everyone, admit it or your a liar. and it was upsetting. To every generalization there is exception.
Uhg.

Toolie
02-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Oh dude get out of my topic. This isn't some debate on the validity of a humor site that I posted a link to for laughs and entertainment. If I wanted you to thumb your nose in here like some debate, why, I'd put it in think tank.

Anyhow...

I'm just chillin out at college, soaking it all up. No good plans for Spring Break because, well, no money. Any news on an upcoming convention?

moocow
02-09-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm just chillin out at college, soaking it all up. No good plans for Spring Break because, well, no money. Any news on an upcoming convention?

*points to OA*

Yup, more than likely the weekend of my (21st) birthday (June 10-12), in Maryland.

*hugs Toolie* I wanna play with your hair so bad. lol

Ganonator
02-10-2005, 02:50 AM
I do like the idea about the ladder. It perfectly describes me, even though the obvious differences in my life. I'll have to write a suppliment for him :)

AlexMax
02-10-2005, 12:39 PM
You're a newbie, newbie.

Jemsee
02-10-2005, 01:49 PM
I found the site to be quite informative.
People do rate people, first impressions and all that.

I loved the following definations: :laughing:
-------------------------------------
Bitch -- 99.999% of women. Note for men: I know they are. Note to women: yes, you are in this group. More accurately it is a woman who is not honest about whyshe won't sleep with you. Or sometimes, just a woman who won't sleep with you. And of course women who won't admit the basic truth of Ladder Theory.

Asshole -- 99.999% of men. Note to women: I know they are. Note to men: I know you aren't really, and that it's just an act to get women. Essentially it is
a man who acts like a man.
-------------------------------------
Copyed from intellectualwhores.com/masterladder

Toolie
02-10-2005, 05:50 PM
A get together in Maryland would be great, I could definately make that.

And now I just noticed that I haven't played a game of StarCraft yet this year (2005)... anyone up for some tonight around midnight maybe? Get at me.

Since I rarely get go through topics anymore, if anyone wants to get a hold of me for anything just send a private message or email ( [email protected] ).