PDA

View Full Version : New quest...

Zelda_Warrior
02-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Well, I guess, another year wasted. Exactly two years ago I found out about ZC, and I haven't done many quests. Here's a list of quests i've done:

Ages Of Darkness- A very old quest that has linear dungeons. At the time I thought it was awsome. It can only be found at my website that is in my signature. It is only a demo. (Discountinued.)

Dark Links Return- Another old quest that isn't finished. It is a crappy little RPG based off of Zelda II. Can only be downloaded at my website in my signature. (Discountinued.)

Tower Of Destruction- A quest that uses sidescrolling graphics, and it is a short quest that is finished. It can be downloaded at the QDB or my website in my signature. (Complete.)

Oracle Of Hyrule- My latest work, but it is a bit short. It is the first of three in the Oracle series. The quest took so long to make that you can see my skills improving farther into the quest. Dungeon 1 is crap but Dungeon 3 is awsome. It can be downloaded at the QDB or at the website in my signature. (Complete.)

Well, that's all of the quests I have released in the last two years though.

EDIT: I accidentaly made the title "New Quest." Whoops.