PDA

View Full Version : The Hidden Duality - Xtreme Mode help

Nameless
02-04-2005, 05:49 AM
I beat Lv.5 in this quest, but I think this quest too hard. So I would like to get more hearts. I found only one specific Secret Grotto. Whre are other specific Secret Grottos?

DarkFlameWolf
02-04-2005, 04:09 PM
um.....its hard, mainly because its called "Xtreme", it wasn't meant to be played by the casual Zelda player. But only by hardcore players. If you want something easier, try Hidden Duality: Director's Cut. Its tons easier. As for the secret grottos, I totally forgot, don't ask me. But just keep in mind, that ALMOST EVERY SCREEN HAS A SECRET GROTTO. Be it under a bush, rock, shrub, tree, etc. Try everything.

Nameless
02-05-2005, 05:02 AM
I'm sorry to trouble you again, Dark FlameWolf... But I already beat Hidden Duality: Director's Cut. I surely think this quest is too hard. Still, I want to beat it. I know I can get rens of truth in Lv.6. So, I will look for the secret grottos with it.

Love For Fire
02-05-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't remember exact locations, but there are a few of them you can get before level 6. HD Xtreme is very tough, and will be difficult to finish without these heart containers.
-One is hidden in a waterfall in Galea, avaible from the start of the game.
-One is in the Dark Galea desert.
-Another is in a waterfall in Dark Galea... I don't remember where or when you can get it.
-There is one geniously hidden on Death Mountain very close to Level 4.
-I think there was one near the Ice Palace.
-There is one hidden in Dark Galea where you burn a bush with the Magic Book to get a HCP, but stairs also appear if you look closely.
-There is a HC in Light Galea underneath a sign by the ocean.
I forgot where the last one is, might be the graveyard but I'm not sure.
If you can, get the Lens of Truth to make your searching easier.. I hope i helped enough without spoiling too much. You WONT be able to get all 8 of them right now, but i know you can get at least 4 now.

Nameless
02-06-2005, 04:27 AM
Thank you for your good help, Love For Fire.
Without your help, I will get only 2 or 3 heart containers...

Nameless
02-09-2005, 09:21 AM
I just beat this quest !!

Love For Fire:Thank you for your help.
Dark Flame Wolf:Thank you for making this quest.

DarkFlameWolf
02-09-2005, 05:10 PM
congrats, very few can beat the Xtreme version of HD.

Love For Fire
02-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Congrats... did you complete the Master Dome? hehehe ;)

Nameless
02-11-2005, 05:45 AM
I got 25 keys in Ganon Tower, and I got the magic key in Master Dome. :)

Obob
02-25-2005, 02:30 AM
Nice quest, DarkFlameWolf. Although I must admit that level 9 really let me down; the quest was soooo hard up until getting the gold armor and master sword, at which point I proceeded to go to level 9 and never lose more than 8 of my 24 hearts. All in all a great job though!

Love For Fire
02-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Yeah it was a little easier toward the end... i think maybe the gold ring should've been left out, but still an oustanding difficult quest. I think i died like 54 times lol.

DarkFlameWolf
03-02-2005, 12:11 AM
yeah, adding the gold ring to any quest is probably a mistake. It makes things deathly easy.