PDA

View Full Version : suggestions list

*b*
01-31-2005, 10:01 PM
I was about to make a new topic, and got to thinking; instead of creating a new thread for every suggestion, how about a big list, with the most wanted item being the first, and going down the list. maybe even the most plausible item would be first, so there's more of a chance for it to be added? thoughts?

Tygore
01-31-2005, 10:14 PM
Lol, I think we posted ours at the same time(or you made this whilst I was typing out my other one, see my new topic.) Duplicate topics, so could a mod please merge(or something to taht effect), but it's nice to know someone's thinking on the same page as I am. You know, so I know I'm not TOTALLY crazy. ;)

Ganonator
02-01-2005, 06:40 PM
This topic can still live. It needs discussion anyway. If you guys get the list of EVERYTHING you want, I'll even sticky it at the top of this forum.

The other topic has been converted into the 'why zc is rough' topic.

*b*
02-01-2005, 07:36 PM
sweet. prepare for a huge-ass list, Ganonator. I have a LOT of suggestions

VEL
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
The things I'd like to see the most are.
-Enemy editor
-NPCs
-Global triggers (I think I saw these in a list before of things that might get added)
-Some way to create multiple combos at once, that would make it easier to make large objects, and pics for cut-scenes.

That is all that I can think of right now, most of the things that I have wanted to be added have already been added.

Orion
02-02-2005, 02:17 AM
A lot of the suggestions I see in here I think really belong in the public suggestion forum. It would be nice to get those separated too.