PDA

View Full Version : Link's Birthday, help needed...

Duke69
01-31-2005, 04:44 AM
I've been playing Links Birthday by Mr. Z, I'm really enjoying this quest but I’m stuck at just after Level 4. I can't get into Kakariko Village.

Any incite with minimal spoilers would be much appreciated.

Love For Fire
01-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Well you need the Flute to get there... which was in Level 4. The entrance to Kakariko Village is very close to the Level 4 entrance.. see if that helps :)

ShadowTiger
02-01-2005, 01:28 PM
1) You can catch up on Mr. Z's latest quests, as well as ask for help on them, Here (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=SF&f=36).

2) He has a better version of Link's Birthday, "Link's Birthday Deluxe," (LBDX) at Pure, roughly in that same URL. Go check it out. It's got SO much more. But first, try to finish that quest you're on. They're both fairly different quests.

Love For Fire
02-01-2005, 02:53 PM
What is different in the DX version? Is it enough to warrant playing the whole game again? (It was a very good game though...) I just want to know if it's really worth it.

Duke69
02-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Well you need the Flute to get there... which was in Level 4. The entrance to Kakariko Village is very close to the Level 4 entrance.. see if that helps :)

Thanks, i saw that shape and didn't get it. :eyebrow: