PDA

View Full Version : Banned members using :D

g.iaroos
01-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Is it just me or banned members seems to always use :D as their thread icon :rolleyes:

DsS Game
01-28-2005, 07:03 PM
it's just you.

Fira uses that dumb writing that everyone hates so much. I can't (cannot) deal with it heh. But it is a trend for some reason.

Daywalker

Reznik Akime
01-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Actually, its just Fira who uses it.

I am rather surprised as to how much she comes back, cant you just IP ban her or is she using a proxy/ has a dynamic IP?

Glitch
01-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Is it just me or banned members seems to always use :D as their thread icon :rolleyes:

Must not be true yet.....

Archibaldo
01-28-2005, 09:11 PM
I think it's like how serial killers have a certian thing. Banned members have something to be remembered by.

{DSG}DarkRaven
01-29-2005, 12:00 AM
It's called a signature, folks. A calling card, some would say. Like a cat burglar who always spraypaints a big yellow smiley face on the ceiling before he leaves the house.

And no, I haven't noticed this particular behavior in banned members, but then again, I'm usually trying to ignore such nonsense, so it's no suprise that I haven't seen it until now.

phattonez
01-29-2005, 12:15 AM
It's called a signature, folks. A calling card, some would say. Like a cat burglar who always spraypaints a big yellow smiley face on the ceiling before he leaves the house.

And no, I haven't noticed this particular behavior in banned members, but then again, I'm usually trying to ignore such nonsense, so it's no suprise that I haven't seen it until now.

Then you've got me beat, I still haven't seen it as a thread icon. :D

Rainman
01-29-2005, 01:21 AM
Actually, its just Fira who uses it.

I am rather surprised as to how much she comes back, cant you just IP ban her or is she using a proxy/ has a dynamic IP?

Firstly, it's "he"

Secondly, she's using a dynamic IP so it isn't possible.

EDIT: Oh I stand corrected. He only uses three IP's. Thus, I'm not entirely sure what's going on.

Reznik Akime
01-29-2005, 03:32 AM
You called her she too. :D

And he could have one of those dsl packages that give you three static IPs. Alot of the companies offer those. Or maybe even a 5 package. We will see.

g.iaroos
01-29-2005, 12:29 PM
So you're saying it's always the same person. What's up with that Fira person.

DsS Game
01-29-2005, 03:10 PM
he's a serious loser to keep coming on here. The thing must have some kind of fascination or some shyt to keep coming on here especially to get on poj. It's sad but things don't have lives anymore.

Daywalker