PDA

View Full Version : American Idol: Season 4

Monica
01-28-2005, 03:45 PM
The fourth season has finally started. I really love American Idol, and my physical therapists like it, so we discuss it every time I go. One of them had me sing something when I wore my American Idol T-shirt and they wanted me to go on this season, lol. They're so much fun. ^_^

Anyway, I really liked the girl from New Orleans with the long brown hair. That guy from Texas was just freaky! So was the babbling black guy, but the translation they gave him was hysterical! And I didn't think the triplets in Washington were fat, they let Ruben in, for goodness sake! I also liked the guy from New Orleans whose parents were both singers, he sang really nicely like the first girl I mentioned. Oh and that girl Simon told sounded like a chipmunk who should do Rugrat cartoons was SOOO funny!

What do y'all have to say about the show so far? :)

Glitch
01-28-2005, 03:55 PM
I completely gave up on that show long ago...

ZTC
01-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I laughed at some of the horrible singers

moocow
01-28-2005, 05:52 PM
I, fir some reason, enjoy this show.

Bladen likes it, to. Poor baby...

g.iaroos
01-28-2005, 06:38 PM
I really hate reality shows and things like american idol. I feel like your just watching noobs on TV. In fact I think I don't like TV much anymore. I feel shows are going downhill and it's not worth listening to them anymore ...

Archibaldo
01-28-2005, 09:16 PM
The qualifying rounds of American Idol are hilarious! I love how Simon puts down all the horrible people.

vegeta1215
01-28-2005, 11:41 PM
It's funny how bad some of the people that come on the show are, and I like to hear what Simon has to say about those bad singers, but otherwise I don't like the show and I am sick of seeing it.

I probably feel this way cause my parents like it and they usually have it on when we're eating dinner.

Goat
01-29-2005, 12:58 PM
I hate everything about american idol, except Kelly Clarkson, I want to bone her

Lone Wolf
01-29-2005, 02:49 PM
The only part I like of the shows, is seeing the bad singers. :P

automatic
01-29-2005, 02:53 PM
As much as I hate pop and the whole pop music biz, I do get a kick out of watching American Idol. Yeah, the qualifying rounds are funny, with all the really horrible singers... that is, until they start marketing them to death like William Hung. But for some reason I can't quite grasp, I also like the final rounds where they're actually singing well. I guess it's more like these are really just real people trying to catch a break... even though they're going about it the entirely wrong way, and they're going to be sucked into that horrible pop music machine when it's done.